XP Moving Average! - page 20

huma?

polo609:
Hi there

Somebody can to include Huma as an option in xpMA?

Thanks

polo609

Please direct me to the last/stable version of the huma indicator!

Hi Codersguru

Thanks you for your attention Codersguru.

Sorry if I create to you some confusions, I will explain in detail:

For my post # 188 I mentined that XP_MA doesn`t repaints as I see at 1 minute charts, that`s why I did said that it doesn`t repaint.

For my post # 189 I was testing FXNewbie (thank you for you collaboration)set up, but for the pictures examples at 5 min charts, the set up was the same for both pictures (MA Period 4)

For my post #190 I was testing newest version, for both pictures the set up was the same, when I talk about set up changes, I was refering to indicator default, for this case default setings are MA Period 34 and and Step Period 4, but for both pictures at this post I tested with MA Period 4 and Step Period 1, I didn`t chamge anything between pictures, both pictures has the same set up

Hope this may help to be more clear to you and to see what`s going on, because this indicator may have big potencial, once again thank you Codersguru for your help.

PartyPips

To be more clear

The only thing that I did between picture and pictures was to swich the time frame from 30 min to 5 min and them back to 30 min at the moment of the evaluation and there was where the repaint appear.

I didn`t turn off charts during picture and picture.

PartyPips

3th Tets

Hi all again,

My 3th tets today for xp_ma:

Charts: 30 min

Set up: Ma Period: 4, Step Period: 1, the rest as default indicators settings. As always, I didn`t change any set up between pictures.

This time I did turn off charts and them turn on again, instead of switch from 30 min to 5 min and them back to 30 min, and again it repaints.

It`s strange because at 1 min charts it doesn`t repaint .

My intention it`s only to devolope well this indicator and not to dishonour people like Codersguru and people like him that are allways helping us (Hope that Codersguru and others undestand my point of view).

See you

PartyPips

Files:

PartyPips:
Hi all again,

My 3th tets today for xp_ma:

Charts: 30 min

Set up: Ma Period: 4, Step Period: 1, the rest as default indicators settings. As always, I didn`t change any set up between pictures.

This time I did turn off charts and them turn on again, instead of switch from 30 min to 5 min and them back to 30 min, and again it repaints.

It`s strange because at 1 min charts it doesn`t repaint .

My intention it`s only to devolope well this indicator and not to dishonour people like Codersguru and people like him that are allways helping us (Hope that Codersguru and others undestand my point of view).

See you

PartyPips

Hi PartyPips,

Yes, 1 min charts it doesn't repaint,so I'm trying to develop good settings on 1min chart.I tried MA_Period 12 , MA_TYPE 6 and step 4.I'm still developing..Have you ever tried to develop settings on 1 min chart?If yes,what was your settings?

I'm just trade between 8am GMT + 1 and 17 pm GMT + 1

Thanks

EA-XPma

Hi...

About the EA on XPma...how to setup the lots at 0.1?

please check my img below and the setting i have made...why the EA open trade at lots 4.9? My setting is at 0.1 lots...can anybody tell me how to set it on 0.1 lots when the EA open the trades?

I have change the lots at default value = 1.0 but the trades still open at 4.90.

Files:
ea20xpma.jpg  126 kb

Great Week...again

Another geat week !!!

fxnewbie:
Another geat week !!!

Hi,

What setting ae you using and are you using anyother indicator aswell...?? If possible can you please post you chart

Thanks

babarmughal:
Hi,

What setting ae you using and are you using anyother indicator aswell...?? If possible can you please post you chart

Thanks

Hi Barbamughal !!

Please look at posts no. 63 and 68

Hello all.

Fantaenergy: Until now I didn`t try on 1Min charts, I will look to it as alternative; I will multiply fxnewbie set ups (30 min charts) by 30 to see how it works.

Fewnewbie: Did you note how the indicator repaints? Did you see how it works during ranging moments (maybe it gave you a signal to enter and them it disapear after you turn off / on your charts)?

Just hope that somebody can fix the repaint problem.

See you guys.

Partypips

Reason: