XP Moving Average! - page 17

Settings:

metastock:
Hi! And compliment for results!

Can you post yours xpMA indicator settings?

Best regards

Hi, Metastock

Please read post 63

However, i suggest to change settings according with your trade style. I am still using 3 xpma v.2 and now set at 4-15-26 in lower timeframes for news releases (5-15 min charts).

regards,

codersguru:
Search the MQL4 help (in MetaEditor) for the word "Wingdings" and you'll find the codes!

Using the latest version. Now, if its at the beginning of the track (front end) (where the data comes in; press END) indicator works fine. However, if I go to the end of the chart (press HOME) it looks like this:

Should it be like this?

T3ma!

Yes! It's the T3MA!

Try to attach the T3MA to your chart and you will get he same problem! Maybe it's the time to give the T3MA a look and a fix !

Diam0nd:
Using the latest version. Now, if its at the beginning of the track (front end) (where the data comes in; press END) indicator works fine. However, if I go to the end of the chart (press HOME) it looks like this:

{image}

Should it be like this?

codersguru:
Yes! It's the T3MA! Try to attach the T3MA to your chart and you will get he same problem! Maybe it's the time to give the T3MA a look and a fix !

T3MA? Hmmm, its actually xpMA.mq4, latest version (//Time: Sunday, November 13, 2006). Or are they the same thing?

Thanks for your answer!

I LOVE

Diam0nd:
T3MA? Hmmm, its actually xpMA.mq4, latest version (//Time: Sunday, November 13, 2006). Or are they the same thing?

Thanks for your answer!

I LOVE

T3MA is an option which is included to xpMA.mq.4

viat

vidya?

Hi there!

Anybody has found a stable version of vidyaindicator? I want to include it as an option in xpMA?

viat:
T3MA is an option which is included to xpMA.mq.4 viat

I know, but I don't think I am using this "option" ;/

I LOVE

Hi guys, i`m just wandering is the EA coming soon

alarm and arrow option

Hi guys,

Can someone please check the alarm and arrow option. Presently it's set to true but when a change the code to false, save and recompile the alarm keeps sounding and same with arrows keep showing up.

I'm presently using the ema set to 12 on the 1 min chart and when the market is consolidating it becomes very annoying.

Thanks

maluceo_007

Fixed and updated!

maluceo_007:
Hi guys,

Can someone please check the alarm and arrow option. Presently it's set to true but when a change the code to false, save and recompile the alarm keeps sounding and same with arrows keep showing up.

I'm presently using the ema set to 12 on the 1 min chart and when the market is consolidating it becomes very annoying.

Thanks

maluceo_007

maluceo,

Fixed and updated at xpworx.com!

Reason: