here is the right chart

the second chart is better

Files:
qqqwwwwww.gif  22 kb
111111.gif  21 kb

ma

newdigital:
Are you using ther last version?

NO I just found out there is a later one I will use it now and make my case again

thanks

ma

HI All

is there any to turn the yellow off and just have blue and red

thanks in advance

ma

this is what I don't understand now

why is blue sometimes down and sometimes up

how do I get one color for going up and another color for going down when the period is 1 and the ma aplied is on the close (0)

thanks alot

Files:

swall:
this is what I don't understand now

why is blue sometimes down and sometimes up

how do I get one color for going up and another color for going down when the period is 1 and the ma aplied is on the close (0)

thanks alot

Hi!

Setting the MA period to 1 means useless colors! you made the indicator colors useless in this case! so you have to ignore them (colors)!

ma

Sorry for the many post please delet what you want

how do I get one color for up and another for down when the maperiod is 1 and the ma applied is (0) on the close

the color default was not change on this chart

Files:
999999.gif  27 kb

codersguru:
Hi! Setting the MA period to 1 means useless colors! you made the indicator colors useless in this case! so you have to ignore them (colors)!

Thanks for your reply

Ok

I would like to set the ma period to 2 and just get one color for up and another for down and noyellow or anything else

thanks

Hi Codersguru. I've noticed this strange behavior of xpma. Maybe some kind of bug or something( I,m not a programmer). For visual presentation of this I've put too MA's on chart,

1. ema_period 5 on close;

2 xpma_period 5, type 1, on close;

First chart shows difference between MA's starting when you live it alone and second chart after open and close edit window of xpma.

Is it possible to fix it?

Thanks

Viat

Files:
211.gif  13 kb
212.gif  12 kb

ma

hi

I am not trying to be direspectful I just wold like to understand

the ma period was set to 2

using a sma on the close

thanks

I think I can answer my own guestion

the yellow shows you when the ma changes direction and really the start of the next color

Am I right about this

thanks

ps Iwould still like to get rid of the yellow

thanks

Files:

ma

Hi

I got what I wanted from fx sniper who fixed his ma for me

good day to all

Reason: