Indicators with alerts/signal - page 538

mrtools:
Hi Rpasupathy, found an example of another indicator and did your alerts, but did the alerts on both indicators for when all 4 rows are same color, did you want them when only the first 2 rows are the same,if so it's an easy fix. Also both are now stand alone meaning you won't need the MA or CCI_1,they are built in now.

hi mrtools,

loaded the indis, but don't see any alert... am i doing sth wrong?

Files:

engula:
hi mrtools,

loaded the indis, but don't see any alert... am i doing sth wrong?

Hi Engula, the alerts will go off when all the conditions are met or all the colors are either red or blue.

hi,I have the cronex indicator with alert,but it gives alert on the second bar and I want it to give an alert when the arrow appears,can someone fix it? thanks

Hello mrtools,Mladen please help me add popup alert to this indicator. I want the alerts to have two options of to go off when the cross actually happens in current candle and also the alert to go off at the close of the candle or opening of new one. Thanks in advance

Files:

Hi Mrtools,

Can you please code an alert for this Indicator ...

1. Alert when the last arrow is a buy AND Chart Market direction turns to Long. The arrows come 2-3 times for a buy but the chart Market direction turns to long only later.

Hope the Indicator doesn't repaint .... ??

Can you please make it work for all timeframes as well ...

Currently it works only on M1 timeframe ...

Thanks a lot for the help ..

No point in coding alerts for this Indicator I guess ....

Not looking good in real time ...

Plz delete my previous post moderator

Thanks

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools,

1. Alert when the last arrow is a buy AND Chart Market direction turns to Long. The arrows come 2-3 times for a buy but the chart Market direction turns to long only later.

Hope the Indicator doesn't repaint .... ??

Can you please make it work for all timeframes as well ...

Currently it works only on M1 timeframe ...

Thanks a lot for the help ..

Hi Mrtools,

Buy / Sell alert with Symbol ...

Sorry to bother you too much ...

Thanks

Files:

Give me a hand.All John Ehlers Indicators make a sound when the signal to appear? Maybe someone who can coding do something like this? I hope to get it.Thank you.HAVE a good time.

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools,Mladen please help me add popup alert to this indicator. I want the alerts to have two options of to go off when the cross actually happens in current candle and also the alert to go off at the close of the candle or opening of new one. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, added the alerts with the options.

Files:

sjc:
Give me a hand.All John Ehlers Indicators make a sound when the signal to appear? Maybe someone who can coding do something like this? I hope to get it.Thank you.HAVE a good time.

sjc

What John Ehlers indicator (there is at least 50 of his indicators)?

What signal?

Reason: