XP Moving Average! - page 18

- 25 pips

Bad day today

fxnewbie:
Bad day today

Thats all part of it, taking the losses with the wins. I didnt trade today, but I am only trading with Cable.

What did you lose on today?

Euro-us

adrazz:
Thats all part of it, taking the losses with the wins. I didnt trade today, but I am only trading with Cable. What did you lose on today?

Hi Adrazz !

I am only trading euro-us. My indicators show a possible sell, so i sell it with tight sl of 10 pips, but price rocketed to 1,2840. My broker execute the sl but almost -25 pips, not the -10 pips i place . They say market move too fast and that was the best aviable price to buy executing the sl

But the worst part is that minutes latter, the trade went to the way i want, but was very angry, so i dont trade it.

Bad day !!

cable seems to be very stable. I am watching it. Maybe latter i will trade it.

fxnewbie:
Hi Adrazz !

I am only trading euro-us. My indicators show a possible sell, so i sell it with tight sl of 10 pips, but price rocketed to 1,2840. My broker execute the sl but almost -25 pips, not the -10 pips i place . They say market move too fast and that was the best aviable price to buy executing the sl

But the worst part is that minutes latter, the trade went to the way i want, but was very angry, so i dont trade it.

Bad day !!

cable seems to be very stable. I am watching it. Maybe latter i will trade it.

Yes I can see where you entered, I think there was a news spike around then, there has been lots of fundamentals this week. Keep your on on news, a good place is here http://www.forexfactory.com/index.php?page=calendar and set it your home time.

Cable trends well, try it.

adrazz:
Yes I can see where you entered, I think there was a news spike around then, there has been lots of fundamentals this week. Keep your on on news, a good place is here http://www.forexfactory.com/index.php?page=calendar and set it your home time. Cable trends well, try it.

Yes Adrazz, Tks.

I allways keep an eye on news, but if i am allready in a trade and my indicators show a trend continuation, i just place a tight sl minutes from news. Works most of the time, but not sometimes. What do you do? Just wait for news data to trigger your trade ? (when market move fast, its very difficult to place a trade, coz brokers terminal reject execution or executes far from the price you want). Or wait after the dust settle?

+40 pips

+ 40 pips in euro-us

enough for me for today

fxnewbie:
Yes Adrazz, Tks. I allways keep an eye on news, but if i am allready in a trade and my indicators show a trend continuation, i just place a tight sl minutes from news. Works most of the time, but not sometimes. What do you do? Just wait for news data to trigger your trade ? (when market move fast, its very difficult to place a trade, coz brokers terminal reject execution or executes far from the price you want). Or wait after the dust settle?

I normally avoid the news if possible.

Cable and the euro have spiked well today. Do you think they are reversing? I do think they are undervalued at the moment.

fxnewbie:
+ 40 pips in euro-us enough for me for today

What setting do you use btw?

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

adrazz:
I normally avoid the news if possible. Cable and the euro have spiked well today. Do you think they are reversing? I do think they are undervalued at the moment.

Adrazz:

Something i learn from Forex is to NEVER gess. Just REACT.

Of course you have clues, but PRICE MOVMENT is finally the one that rules.

Diam0nd:
What setting do you use btw?

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Diamond:

Please look post No. 63

Reason: