XP Moving Average! - page 19

fxnewbie:
Adrazz:

Something i learn from Forex is to NEVER gess. Just REACT.

Of course you have clues, but PRICE MOVMENT is finally the one that rules.

I agree, but from the price movement, what would be your next move using your indicators? Do you think they are reversing. My indicators tell me that they are almost in a reversal but we shall see.

adrazz:
I agree, but from the price movement, what would be your next move using your indicators? Do you think they are reversing. My indicators tell me that they are almost in a reversal but we shall see.

Well, in euro-us my indicators are showing a little break but still pointing up. It is possible a fall coz price has reached the monthly high. How far can go down we dont know. Maybe to resume the trend up?

My next movment will be to wait a clear signal from my indicators. Once triggered, i will trade. Maybe Monday

T3 and T3MA

Very nice ma program.......can anyone combine

these 2 files. T3 and T3MA files and send out an alert/Send mail in the same file? This would be mightely appreciated and used by a lot of people. Programming is a very tough concept.. Elliot waves -- much easier.

thanks!

codersguru:
XP Moving Average:

I'm one of Moving Average loyal fans, I like all the types of well known Moving Average:

Simple moving average, Exponential moving average, Smoothed moving average, Linear weighted moving average, Double Exponential Moving Average, Triple Exponential Moving Average and T3 Moving Average.

(Please read the settings page)

I like too see the Moving Average Indicator changes its color according to its direction (like red for up and blue for down).

But where to find such XP Moving Average?? I didn't find it, I created it to enjoy it together!

History (I don't remember the dates and time):
  • Current version is version 4! But the name of the indicator still called xpMA.mq4!
  • Version 1 was repainting the past now it's not!
  • Added: Debug mode option which when you turn it on it will take screen shots of every tick to be proof that the indicator doesn't print the past.
  • Added: Moving Average type 7 JMA.
  • Added: Arrows upon color changes.
  • Added Sound Alert upon color changes.
  • Changed: The method of changing the color upon the direction change.
  • Added: Signal buffer added to make it easy to make an EA based on the xpMA (-1 means sell signal, 1 means buy signal and 0 means nothing).
Note: the T3MA.mq4 and JMA.mq4 (included) are required files for the Moving Average type 6 and 7. www.xpworx.com/XP Moving Average.htm

WOW! Latest version works UNBELIVABLY well! My congrads and many thanks. Great work!

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Loving it

Love this indicator and all the adjustments that have been made thus far. Im curious if anyone has their own set of rules and what seems to be working out the best for everyone... Chime In!

Hma

Hi there

Somebody can to include Huma as an option in xpMA?

Thanks

polo609

A question

Hello All and thanks to Codersguru and every body here that are doing a great job.

I`m clear that this wonderfull indicator doesn`t repaints, but my question it`s about when does it give us the signal?

I had posted a picture wher we can see two places that I did mark, the firts one with the #1 it`s when the indicator arrow apears, and the second one with #2 it`s two bars later.

Can some one here confirm me when it happens?

Thanks again

PartyPips

Files:
xp_ma.jpg  564 kb

Bad News for XP_MA v2

Hello,

For those how are using XP_MA v2, take care because it repaints . Atached you will find pictures.

I will try newest version.

NOTE: please see 5 min charts on pictures

Files:

Another ad News

Hi all,

Today I tested newest Version of XP_MA and it repaints too

Attached you will find pictures.

NOTE: The only change that I did to default settings was that it comes with Step_Period set to 4 and I did change to 1. I wil try with default settings any way

Regards,

PartyPips

Files:

PartyPips:
Hi all,

Today I tested newest Version of XP_MA and it repaints too

Attached you will find pictures.

NOTE: The only change that I did to default settings was that it comes with Step_Period set to 4 and I did change to 1. I wil try with default settings any way

Regards,

PartyPips

PartyPips,

What do you mean by "The only change that I did to default settings was that it comes with Step_Period set to 4 and I did change to 1"?

Do you mean you are changing the sittings of the indicator and everytime you change them you get new set of lines, colors and arrow?

What did you expect?

Anyway, you have the option (DebugMode)! set it to true and you will get screen shot of every tick data to know does it repaint or not repaint!

But, you have to keep the settings unchanged if you want to know"does the indicator after setting repaints the past or not!"

Reason: