Make It No Repaint Please! - page 38

amgroup:
why you angry from me my brother i ask you some times when bar close and ( rsx14 line ) green color... the second bar open red color and close bar who color green move to color red here my problem i want my friend when bar close dont change never??

and you answer me Do not confuse multi time frame way of working with repaintimg....

now i know this indicator rsx npr mtf i want from you this indicator not confuse multi time frame or show to me how i can do that ?

I think is just a small problem of language communication .

If you using MTF version , for example if you looking for 4 hour time frame u have to wait for the "4 hour time frame close bar" only it not repaint .

Hope you understand .

stevenpun:
I think is just a small problem of language communication .

If you using MTF version , for example if you looking for 4 hour time frame u have to wait for the "4 hour time frame close bar" only it not repaint .

Hope you understand .

thanks to you mr stevenpun and mr mladen im really using rsx npr mtf indicator on time frame 4hour now some time no all time simple :- rsx14 line green color on the bar end and the second bar open and color on bar now change ( that no problem for me because this bar dont close ) but problem it rsx14 line red color now on bar open now and the bar who ( close ) first it change color from green to red

amgroup:
thanks to you mr stevenpun and mr mladen im really using rsx npr mtf indicator on time frame 4hour now some time no all time simple :- rsx14 line green color on the bar end and the second bar open and color on bar now change ( that no problem for me because this bar dont close ) but problem it rsx14 line red color now on bar open now and the bar who ( close ) first it change color from green to red

because the bar is not close ,prices is moving up or down it will change the color . rsx is follow the prices moving level .

It will change the color on current , but it not change on the past ( that mean no repaint )

you have to know how is the indicator work first .

stevenpun:
because the bar is not close ,prices is moving up or down it will change the color . rsx is follow the prices moving level .

It will change the color on current , but it not change on the past ( that mean no repaint )

you have to know how is the indicator work first .

i know that my friend and i write that..... my problem with not bar not close never ..my problem with the bar who close .... i want rsx 14 line dont change on bar close after the open now

amgroup:
i know that my friend and i write that..... my problem with not bar not close never ..my problem with the bar who close .... i want rsx 14 line dont change on bar close after the open now

Amgroup, as Mladen asked a couple times already, please show us proof of the repainting.

amgroup:

Monday when the market is open you check again

when the color change, that means the 4hour time frame bar not close yet .

Today just relax and search for others useful indicator for your trading system

May be try others version , that is a lot version for rsx.

Or try this one

mrtools:
Amgroup, as Mladen asked a couple times already, please show us proof of the repainting.

mr tools and mr mladen im not poof i told you who i see when i follow the chart time frame 4 hour

problem example :- some time ( the bar end ) 00.00 clock show to me ( rsx14 line red color ) and no signals arrow show in this bar....

(the scond bar) it open 04.00 clock and when give me signals arrow green and rsx14 green

in this time ( the bar end ) 00.00 clock rsx14 line transfer color from red to green

i hope in this example you understand what i mean

amgroup:
mr tools and mr mladen im not poof i told you who i see when i follow the chart time frame 4 hour

problem example :- some time ( the bar end ) 00.00 clock show to me ( rsx14 line red color ) and no signals arrow show in this bar....

(the scond bar) it open 04.00 clock and when give me signals arrow green and rsx14 green

in this time ( the bar end ) 00.00 clock rsx14 line transfer color from red to green

That is multi time frame mode. Please read the post explaining what does a multi time frame mode do and why.

amgroup:

Ok , i attach the indi for 15 min time frame .

You can see the the arrow is print on the second bar when it was confirm the direction .

So if the 4 hour time frame second bar is not going to the same direction it will change the color and no arrow .(Hope i explain correct )

So now you understand ?

Files:
rsx.jpg  201 kb

Hello, MLaden And Pava,

I have this indicator i found, and im not sure if its possible to fix it, because it repaints, if it is possible please do look into it. and let me know what is the outcome. Here it is:

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.mq4

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Reason: