HedgeEA - page 64

ncc74656:
It is actually very profitable EA. Would anyone be able to update HedgeEA_v5.7.mq4 so it can decide which currency go long and which short? Like today H1 large drop AUDUSD @ 2 am GMT and later EURUSD @ 8 am GMT.

Hi Ncc,

Just enter the pairs you want it to trade here

extern string Symbol1 = "GBPJPY";

extern string Symbol2 = "CHFJPY";

What settings are recommended? When I used default I got huge loss. Currently I have Symbol1 EURUSD and Symbol2 AUDUSD it was getting about 20$ profit daily on a demo. I think in long term it will be profitable anyway as long as MaxLoss = 0.

hi

sasha100:
There is new version of MyPyramid published on fxopen. Anybody can explain the inputs or I will have to learn indonesian?

Pls help me! With MyPyramid, i want to test a demo acc with defaults (= 20pips take profit, stop loss = 40 pips and hedging distance = 40pips) but there was something wrong I Could not set it.

Please help me to modify this expert with these settings i Mentioned above (i am a newbie).

Thanks & Regards

minhson.tran@yahoo.com.vn

Need hep for recode this EA

I downloaded Mypyramid_v08c Ea from this web. now i need to recode it like this: take profit =60pips, stop loss =120pips, hedging distance= 120pips. i ll appreciate if some one could help.

"cause the codes are so long , i can not post here. Pls search Mypyramid_V08c from the web.

Thanks in advance!

Hi sonforex,

I searched the web and found this tsd thread so I moved your post here.

This EA is on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175357/page42

May be - someone will help ... because it is in indonesian language by comments inside the code ...

sasha100:
There is new version of MyPyramid published on fxopen. Anybody can explain the inputs or I will have to learn indonesian?

Hi Sasha,

Sorry for very delayed answer, Looking at the code looks like to me, where is called a Hedging distance think it is used similar to martingale type Ea(in 10 points same as the Pips setting), for the settings all one needs to do is change the settings to his preference, shouldn't matter about broker digits it is covered in this Ea, another thing the secure profit will take over if SecureOp happens think that means open orders, which in default settings is 4.Sorry thats the best i can make of it.

Could some one help me updating HedgeEA_v5.7? I would like to add an option to swich Long/Short currency pairs based on Accelerator values from higher time frame.

Semi automatic ea with martingale system for manual trading system

Hy Guyver,

I'm looking for the semi automatic EA based on martingale system to assist my manual trading. This EA will work after trader open position. If the position in right direction the trade will be done. But, if the market goes in wrong direction this EA must be open the new position by martingale system.

What's the input parameter ?

Take Profit (default = 20 pips)

Lot size (default = 0.01)

Distance (default = 45)

Multiplier (default = 2)

Maximal open position (default = 6)

Action after (default = 40)

Magic number

Note :

Parameter Action after means this EA would action after the daily range 40 pips.

I need this EA unique. Its open position by next open candle. For example, if we set Distance 45 EA will open new position if the distance from the last level not less than 45. If the close of the current candle more than 45, etc 60, then the EA will open new position after the current candle close.

Finally, thanks before for your help.

Best regards

Wulancantiq

I hope this can help everyone to assist their trade.

finally, thanks to you for all, Guyver.

best regards

wulancantiq2000

New EA Sure Fire Hedging Strategy

Hello,

I have Created This EA based on book of "Sure Fire hedging strategy" 60/30 SL/TP,

Please Test On Demo Account or backtest this EA and iam waiting for your reply about this EA

This EA start with Buy 0.1 lot and have hedge lot until 76.8 lot (10 cycle of Hedging ). Please Test with default setting first.

Default setting :

1. EA work on 04:00 - 03:00 local time ( 1 hour EA is OFF )

2. 10 Cycle open Position Hedging lot from 0.1 lot to 76.8 lot

3. First Order Is Buy 0.1 lot when ever you activated the EA

4. EA is Work BASED on this ebook "Sure Fire Hedging Strategy" 30/60 TP/SL

Akhmad FX

Files:
Reason: