HedgeEA - page 59

Hi,

Was anyone able to integrate the EA?? If so could it be posted, much appreciated.

Cheers.

Can you please elaborate more your idea. What happen to open orders when non trading hours are reached? Close it? or keep it open?

Thanks

Hi Kokas,

Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, if it's possible could you allow for both options to be available, hence the user can select whether to close or keep the positions at the end of trading hours, otherwise just close all positions will suffice.

Cheers.

Hi,

Could anybody explain me what is the swap and how we can use it for hedging?

I would also like to know how we can use correlations of 3 pairs? What is the difference compared with the hedging of two pairs?

Thank you very much in advance!!

How do I open multiple hedged positions with HedgeEA?

I could open 1 set of hedged positions (the same currency, same lot size) but failed to open more.

If I have 1 set of hedged position with my broker, only the spread cost is deducted from the balance, and I could have more positions.

(i.e., if Balance=$20000 and have 1 lot EUR/USD hedged, the equity would be (The balance - 2 * spread cost)=$19600)

So, I wanted to take more hedged positions but could not.

Can anyone help me with that?

Anyone still testing HedgeEA?

is anyone still testing hedgeEA? if so could someone post some results? I've been away for sometime but I'm back now

ill try

kokas:
is anyone still testing hedgeEA? if so could someone post some results? I've been away for sometime but I'm back now

hi

just discover those EA

now i am reeding all posts and will try test

What is last or best version you have

thanks

try

hi

ill try

what is last or best version what you have?

thanks

kokas:

i whantn try

what is last version of ea?

kokas:

Correlation

The correlation on GBPJPY CHFJPY is set on higher that 0.75

Is this the right correlation to use for those pairs? Anybody know the right numbers to use or how to calculate it?

Great EA by the way.

Reason: