HedgeEA - page 57

sbwent:
Leon,

I don't think this will work at all with backtesting. Reason is that it is using prices from 2 currency pairs and backtesting is only attached to 1 chart. That would probably explain why you are getting the error. It is trying to divide one symbol price by zero.

You need to attach it to your demo chart and forward test it.

All the best...

thank you for your answer

i think i find what the error is

leon

started testing today question

Help please someone

I have just started the test it has just bought chf/jpy and sold gbp/jpy is that correct they are both going up like mad??

frederic:
Help please someone I have just started the test it has just bought chf/jpy and sold gbp/jpy is that correct they are both going up like mad??

unless strategy has changed, i think u have your trades backwards. buy gbpjpy sell chfjpy. have not posted here in a while so i could be wrong. but swap build up my way.

I also get ZERO DIVIDE

Hi Everyone,

What a great forum and EA. I ran the latest version 6.1 of this EA and also got the zero divide error. I tried it on a standard and mini demo with a fresh install of IBFX and Crown FX since I thought it may be a broker difference. Nope. All the settings were default except AccountIsMicro=False, EmailReport is True and Risk=5. Here is the trace. Anything come to mind?

15:46:46 HedgeEA_v6.1 GBPUSD,H4: loaded successfully

15:47:24 HedgeEA_v6.1 GBPUSD,H4 inputs: eaname="HedgeEA_v6.1"; Magic=1000; StopManageAcc=false; Autotrade=true; DisplayValues=true; AccountIsMicro=false; MoneyManagement=true; UsePips=false; UseSwap=true; Symbol1="GBPJPY"; Symbol1isLong=true; Symbol2="CHFJPY"; Symbol2isLong=false; Lotsizes="Set Ratio to 1 to use equal"; Lots=0.01; UseAutoRatio=true; Ratio=1.6; AutoMaxLoss=false; AutoMaxLossRatio=4; MaxLoss=0; Data="Correlation Settings"; UseCorrelation=false; cPeriod=20; MinCorrelation=0.8; MaxCorrelation=1; SMA_Value_for_Range=200; Data2="Bollinger Band Settings"; Bollinger_Period=20; Bollinger_TF=60; Bollinger_Dev=2; UseBollinger=true; Bollinger_Symbol="GBPCHF"; AutoProfit=true; AutoProfitRatio=1; ProfitTarget=5; DailyLotsTrading="Daily Lots Trading"; AddDailyLots=true; DailyLotsMoneyManagement=true; HourToAddNewLots=23; DailyLots=0.01; MaxPositions=10; AutoDailyLotsRisk=1; Risk=5; EmailReport=true;

15:47:24 HedgeEA_v6.1 GBPUSD,H4: initialized

15:47:25 HedgeEA_v6.1 GBPUSD,H4: zero divide

Files:

i would like someone to add to this EA some option to close only one position with the low spread when TP is reached and then reopen it soon, and then the EA will start to count the pips of the one that remains open from the from the rate that it has to be close.

so if u would like to close your EA by TP and reopen, u wouldn't waste any extra spread of both position.

hedge ea

dear Sir

hedge ea

//////////

please inform what is last version off this EA and if U have livde demo account still running with this ea

Kind regards

jer

hi

anyone can modify hedge_ea to enter and exit a trade using indicator.ex4 ?

ex. if the previous bar histo is red(for gbpusd and for usdchf) open sell order at current bar open price.close trade when one of two pair histo change the color. inverted rule for the open buy orders...exit the same. in the chart (1H, 4H )seems to look good.sorry for my english

thanks

Files:
indicator.ex4  4 kb

What a day. blew my FXDD account today.

Good results

I've got a different type of "problem" with my $5000 HedgeEA v6.1 demo. I'm up over $3000 on a $5000 demo, yet the EA won't close! To add insult to injury, the system won't even let me close the positions manually!! Something about an unusual lot size or something.

Doug

We need changes

I am not getting any errors with my trading however large drawdown on my demo. I think we need to revamp MM so that it will be just as profitable for whatever direction the market is going.

Is there anyone here that may be able to reprogram MM?

Reason: