Martini ... - page 2

yup 4digits

hey newdigital the stats I posted is using 4 digits also my step is set to 20 which is 20 pips and it's doing it's thing adding a manual system to steer ea in right direction will reduce risk of ea opening extra orders and messing with your margin but from the looks of things this ea is shining so bright you can trade blindly and still come out with the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak in other words I like this ea so far!

I am not about stats.

I am trying to use this EA (I like semi-automatic EAs in general).

I just had a lot of trades with 1 dollars profit ... seems - it is "make broker to be happy" EA (1 dollar for me and many dollars for broker as the spread).

Yes, I think - it is for 4 digit broker.

May be I am wrong but I think - step = 100 is 10 pips for Alpari for example (in EA's input).

But it is really interesting to use it with default settings for 5 digit (step = 10).

trading ... trading ... trading ..

Yes it's true

step 20 4digit 20 pips

step 200 5 digit 20 pips

either way I must say mladen said it best when he said This EA was created by cmillion (the guy seems to be a good coder),I think this guy is brilliant because so far he's making it seem so easy "like a caveman can do it",I mean this ea is totally cool, adding a twist to an old school idea and making it work ,now only if we can get some sort of dynamic progression calculator something similar to a lot size calculator but more advanced,[perhaps this idea is off the wall,I mean i heard of it working in roulette]Anyway inquire within if interested here's to those who know about it and let 's give a toast with this martini

So far so great!

Hey newdigital so now we hedging martini's,it seems!LOL How you doing with this bad girl right here,it trades the way it's supposed to,since my last report my account is up to 111 trades and 720.35 pure profit on step 20 which looks to be dollars the ea sees, I've witnessed enough to go live this baby right here it appears to have legs and wings and is flying so high in the sky it's look to be an certain unfair advantage,I almost feel guilty![not really ]

Gross Profit: 5 213.24 Gross Loss: 4 492.89 Total Net Profit: 720.35

Profit Factor: 1.16 Expected Payoff: 6.49

Absolute Drawdown: 194.76 Maximal Drawdown: 1 063.80 (23.11%) Relative Drawdown: 23.11% (1 063.80)

Total Trades: 111 Short Positions (won %): 62 (66.13%) Long Positions (won %): 49 (63.27%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 72 (64.86%) Loss trades (% of total): 39 (35.14%)

Largest profit trade: 544.00 loss trade: -616.00

Average profit trade: 72.41 loss trade: -115.20

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 8 (161.18) consecutive losses ($): 4 (-1 063.80)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 805.00 (4) consecutive loss (count): -1 063.80 (4)

Average consecutive wins: 3 consecutive losses: 2

Yes, that is good.

I will try to continue this next/this week.

It is really interesting.

But... you know ... sometimes - this EA is openning pending orders, something - for the pairs it was not attached to.

may be - we need to attach it to one pair only?

Once or Twice

You know newdig the same thing happend to me a couple of times when I first tried to put it on the more exotic pairs I believe it was aud/chf and gbp/nzd,but I haven't seen it do that in about a week since then I've just been sticking to both eur/usd,aud/usd 5min at the same time I don't know perhaps mladen can shed some more light on this bad girl's behavior I mean he was the one who brought her to the party!

It keeps going

1226.63 profit since 4/3 on 168 trades,step 20 1:1 3000 demo ,metaphorically speaking, watching this thing trade is like looking at fractal tendrils forming,it's a true beauty! it's sorta like it's cornering the market to give up profit, that's how it feels,the ea's saying to the market your my b$$$h which ever way you want to go,I'll be sure to follow,give me that dough,all day yo! ( perhaps this baby can be made into a full ea although I have no problem at all with the way it is now,I would understand if one would not want to touch or tweak the code since it seems to be gold!

Gross Profit: 8 135.26 Gross Loss: 6 908.63 Total Net Profit: 1 226.63

Profit Factor: 1.18 Expected Payoff: 7.30

Absolute Drawdown: 194.76 Maximal Drawdown: 1 401.64 (30.45%) Relative Drawdown: 30.45% (1 401.64)

Total Trades: 168 Short Positions (won %): 90 (62.22%) Long Positions (won %): 78 (65.38%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 107 (63.69%) Loss trades (% of total): 61 (36.31%)

Largest profit trade: 569.65 loss trade: -639.67

Average profit trade: 76.03 loss trade: -113.26

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 8 (161.18) consecutive losses ($): 4 (-1 063.80)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 897.66 (5) consecutive loss (count): -1 063.80 (4)

Average consecutive wins: 2 consecutive losses: 1

Relative Drawdown: % 30.45 is too large , at least for my taste.

Ain't nothing,considering!

To defend the ea's performance,the 30 percent drawdown is due to the fact that I'm trading blindly so to speak and that's the thing though, because this baby still always ends up taking 20 steps towards profit ,I mean I'm not waiting for trendline breaks,support/resistance breaks no candle pattern formations I even threw out the grandaddy[200 sma] on my charts! all I have is a bare naked chart with this baby and everytime trade closes I reopen in OPPOSITE direction[just for fun] and it kindly does as instructed and dances around with price until it 's tired and ready to give in[take profit!] Like technically all trades have closed in profit although hedged trades show up as losses,the fact is I've been trying to lose on purpose just to see if this baby will slip up,but guess what she keeps spinning all you got to do is watch her while/when she dances and you'll see we got ourselves a true beauty,After observing everyday since 4/3 over 150 trades so far I can honestly say the only way you can lose with this is if your account is small and you get a margin call,but in my case ea hasn't so far gone over 1.60 lots starting at 0.10[0.20,0.40,0.80,1.60]

and remember this is blindly,also I'm using a demo 1:1 3000 account on my broker 0.10 is 1 dollar account now stands at 4200 and we still have trading days left in the month,mind you!

This is just a demonstration to see how official code is since it's based on not really a system of indicators but on a couple of centuries old numbers systems,After all like newdigital said,it seems like we're hedging martini's now!!think about it if you seen the way this baby dances you can see the strategy is original and all cmillion did was think about bringing two concepts that been around for some time to create a formula which resulted in a all new hybrid which can possibly be used

in other financial sectors too I mean almost anything dealing with numbers especially betting,roulette,horseracing,commodity market,etc.. like this also can probably closely resemble a dynamic progression calculator or the mysterious and hard to get into arbitrage arena in which now you have your own arb generator:rolleyes:

all in all with the proper MANUAL strategy[newdigital mentions this,thanks newdigital!] this baby WILL,I repeat WILL make you a winner,cheers mate

Reason: