HedgeEA - page 63

guyver EA

Guyver:
here is the EA which will open two currencies ( long and short ) and close them when certain entered Account Profit is reached. -guyver

Hi Guyver,

Could you please briefly explain how exactly to use your "hedge 2 pairs" EA

sasha100:
Hi Guyver, Could you please briefly explain how exactly to use your "hedge 2 pairs" EA

Hi, it was made on request . The idea was as i remember open two currencies close trades when profit. I did tried that had some losses or the floating loss was like a lot i don't remember. ( demo ) but i just posted cause it was asked and i could write it that's all.

-guyver

Guyver:
Hi, it was made on request . The idea was as i remember open two currencies close trades when profit. I did tried that had some losses or the floating loss was like a lot i don't remember. ( demo ) but i just posted cause it was asked and i could write it that's all. -guyver

Thank You, Guyver!

I started to test surefire strategy and it looks very good. I'm trying now to implement MyPiramyd EA. It works but I do not quite understand all parameters in this EA. The description not even in english. Could anybody help me with this problem, please?

Hello,

Anybody knows how can I make MyPyramid EA run only once per day? I want to make just 30 pips a day and get away.

And what parameter "Maxtime" ( by default 3 ) is doing?

Thanks,

Alex

hello all!

My system also works as hedge system based.

u can look my results at this site

FxManager

System: bora

or live at mt4 stats:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Technical suppot:infogridea@gmail.com

Take care , and happy new year to all

New version of MyPyramid v0.8c

There is new version of MyPyramid published on fxopen. Anybody can explain the inputs or I will have to learn indonesian?

Files:

Wich system do you using ?

Hi ChillerFX !!

Wich are the system you using ?

chillerfx:
hello all!

My system also works as hedge system based.

u can look my results at this site

FxManager

System: bora

or live at mt4 stats:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Technical suppot:infogridea@gmail.com

Take care , and happy new year to all

Can anybody help to find exactly this sure-fire EA?

Hi people,

I am new here and also in forex. Can anybody help me to find exactly this sure-fire EA? Its must follow this attachment.sure-fire_forex_hedging_strategy.pdf Thanks

Post 611

alom24usa:
Hi people, I am new here and also in forex. Can anybody help me to find exactly this sure-fire EA? Its must follow this attachment.sure-fire_forex_hedging_strategy.pdf Thanks

You can download EA from post 611.

It is actually very profitable EA. Would anyone be able to update HedgeEA_v5.7.mq4 so it can decide which currency go long and which short? Like today H1 large drop AUDUSD @ 2 am GMT and later EURUSD @ 8 am GMT.

Reason: