HedgeEA - page 58

dcraig
dcraig  

Good results

I've got a different type of "problem" with my $5000 HedgeEA v6.1 demo. I'm up over $3000 on a $5000 demo, yet the EA won't close! To add insult to injury, the system won't even let me close the positions manually!! Something about an unusual lot size or something.

Doug

Stephen Wilson
Stephen Wilson  

We need changes

I am not getting any errors with my trading however large drawdown on my demo. I think we need to revamp MM so that it will be just as profitable for whatever direction the market is going.

Is there anyone here that may be able to reprogram MM?

bodshyipmonitor
bodshyipmonitor  

i guess its not a perfect hedge afterall.

big drawndown is the risk u have to take.

Stevensign
Stevensign  
bodshyipmonitor:
i guess its not a perfect hedge afterall. big drawndown is the risk u have to take.

Unfortuneately, I think many have realized that this is not a hedge at all. If you're trading a "correlated hedge" using the GBPUSD and USDCHF for example it is the SAME as a directional trade on the crosspair, GBPCHF. The indicator I've written clearly shows this.

Actually by using the crosspair you can obtain about the same interest and the same opportunities for cash grabs with only about 1/3 the margin required.

Refer to my post #535.

IMHO the only way for a hedge to work is to have a Kreslik "Ring" but slightly unbalance it to enable cash grabs, a strategy I'm working on.

says12345
says12345  

How to add expire date On hedge EA v 5.7

Hello All...

any one can add expire date on hedge ea v 5.7 ?

thank

says

indonesia

Stephen Wilson
Stephen Wilson  

More info...

Stevensign:
Unfortuneately, I think many have realized that this is not a hedge at all. If you're trading a "correlated hedge" using the GBPUSD and USDCHF for example it is the SAME as a directional trade on the crosspair, GBPCHF. The indicator I've written clearly shows this.

Actually by using the crosspair you can obtain about the same interest and the same opportunities for cash grabs with only about 1/3 the margin required.

Refer to my post #535.

IMHO the only way for a hedge to work is to have a Kreslik "Ring" but slightly unbalance it to enable cash grabs, a strategy I'm working on.

Stevensign,

Can you expand? I'm keen to make this work. Are you able to program your changes? Is it just a change of currency pairs?

WNW
WNW  

Riskless Strategy?

Hello all,

First, thanks to all who have contributed to this thread.

I'm demoing FFS and while it's profitable so far, I admit to not understanding the strategy, so I've been reading this thread with interest. Unfortunately, I had to stop at post #44 due to growing confusion and a headache, so please forgive me if I missed anything.

Here's my question:

Could one simply buy a high-yield interest pair at one broker, and then sell the same pair with a different broker who does not pay or charge interest?

avi
avi  

the broker will not allow you to do this, the know this trick but you welcome to try! i didn't try it beacuse i read that the make a lot of problem to other guys.

WNW:
Hello all,

First, thanks to all who have contributed to this thread.

I'm demoing FFS and while it's profitable so far, I admit to not understanding the strategy, so I've been reading this thread with interest. Unfortunately, I had to stop at post #44 due to growing confusion and a headache, so please forgive me if I missed anything.

Here's my question:

Could one simply buy a high-yield interest pair at one broker, and then sell the same pair with a different broker who does not pay or charge interest?
CIORIMAU
CIORIMAU  

can i test this E.A in a mini account????????

can anyone help me in this case?

claypot
claypot  

Trading time intergration help plz

Hi,

Could someone plz intergrate this trading time ea code into the hedgeEA 6.1. thanks

Basically an option to trade hedge pairs during times specified by the user and also if it is possible to add a close all order when specified profit is reached

In my opinion the best times are when the markets cross over and I think thats when the correlation is at its peak, I've been trading it manually on 3 lots with the EURUSD and USDCHF pair and able to make my minimum pips target.

Cheers.