Ask! - page 83

Sendra:
Hi, Wolfe,

I tried your code, but got more negatif result instead. Please don't ask why, cos I don't know the answer either. Mind you, I'm still in hit-and-run phase in coding. But thanks anyway, your code had give me enough inspiration to write my own with enough result for me.

So, thanks.

Good luck with your coding. I can try to help if you have questions. I say try to help because I'm still learning code too. What I do know however, was because of great people helping me. I would like to return the favor.

Is it possible to have an indicator that measures the wicks of candles?

Ideally it would measure and plot the potential bullish and bearish wicks different colors or maybe measure one as positive and one as negative.

I notice that multiple wicks at areas of support/resistance are a possible sign of a reversal.

Thank you

The ! sign

hey, if I don't want to trade when the spread is 5 or bigger, is this the correct code:

if(!MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD)>=5)

thank you.

ZigZag Channels Indicator

Hi! Can you please modify your ZigZag Channel indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175712), so it automaticaly redraw trend lines after new zig zag peak appears? Or maybe you can give a clue how to modify it on my own? Thanks in advance.

Thanks Bone,

I know it's very important and I'll try to do!

Bone:
Hi! Can you please modify your ZigZag Channel indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175712), so it automaticaly redraw trend lines after new zig zag peak appears? Or maybe you can give a clue how to modify it on my own? Thanks in advance.

Breakeven

Hi codersguru. Would you add Breakeven funtion in this templeate EA or at limit teach me how I do that?

Thank you in advance

Enrique

Files:

Hi all...

Crown Forex changed the lots of 0.1 for 10000..

I would like to know what I have to change in this code

if( mm != 0 )

lotsi=MathCeil(AccountBalance()*risk/10000)/10;

else

lotsi=Lots;

Thank you

set fibonacci stop loss and take profit

Hi,

can anyone tell me how to set up fibonacci for stop/loss and take/profit, please.

I use the following:

double highest = High;

double lowest = Low;

double tpb = (OrderOpenPrice()-lowest)*1.618;

double tps = (highest-OrderOpenPrice())*1.618;

double slb = (OrderOpenPrice()-lowest)*0.386;

double sls = (highest-OrderOpenPrice())*0.386;

either i put them inside OrderSend function nor setting them up as conditions to close trade, all of them fail.

I have check with BAT EA, since it also use fibonacci for take profit and stop loss, but I got headache instead.

Will someone please help......

Thank you.

Reason: