HedgeEA - page 9

I've noticed that, but ... you can do it the same ... lol

kokas:
I've noticed that, but ... you can do it the same ... lol

won't selling gbp/jpy make the swap work against you? The high intrest pair will be taking your money then.

As I understand the problem was if you want to make an hedge (another not the default one) with a short on the first pair and a long on the second. This was not implemented on the code.

Just in case ... We are not saying that is good for the default pairs

Version 5.6 - Autotrade

Just a small adiction to prevent the hedge to reenter after an exit, if you do not want to.

Autotrade = true will reenter the hedge

Autotrade = false will not reenter the hedge.

I've also set bollinger period to 60 on default setings.

best wishes,

roger

PS: I've updated the comments on external parameters...

Files:

kokas:
Just a small adiction to prevent the hedge to reenter after an exit, if you do not want to.

Autotrade = true will reenter the hedge

Autotrade = false will not reenter the hedge.

I've also set bollinger period to 60 on default setings.

best wishes,

roger

PS: I've updated the comments on external parameters...

still getting 3 errors when trying to compile.

2;78;C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HedgeEA_v5_5.mq4;21:19;'ExpertName' - variable expected

2;103;C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HedgeEA_v5_5.mq4;125:31;'ExpertName' - comma expected

2;75;C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HedgeEA_v5_5.mq4;127:57;'timeFrame' - variable not defined

How can we improve MM?

we are forgeting this one...

David are you still getting those errors?

I'm compilling with no problem... just checked.

thats weired...there is no space in expertname and timeframe in the actual errors. And when I went to edit the post its not there either. that space came from TSD some how. But its not like that in the code or the errors.

kokas:
David are you still getting those errors? I'm compilling with no problem... just checked.

Heres log files from both versions

another time, in a zip with .mq4 and .ex4

Files:
Reason: