Bollinger band with color

Hello, I am looking for a Bollinger indicator that has a color option to display the upper bands in two different colors Ie:

upper band increasing in blue - upper band decreasing in red

lower band decreasing in blue - lower band increasing in red

I would be grateful, if you could direct me to it or if someone could modified the bollinger indicator

Thank you

gerry

Not exactly what you are looking for but check this one out : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173534/page2

Biker883:
Hello, I am looking for a Bollinger indicator that has a color option to display the upper bands in two different colors Ie:

upper band increasing in blue - upper band decreasing in red

lower band decreasing in blue - lower band increasing in red

I would be grateful, if you could direct me to it or if someone could modified the bollinger indicator

Thank you

gerry

I ve found this on some french forum..It has a little bug but not important..it works oke..bollinger_bicolor.mq4

Files:

Hello all,

Hope everything is fine...Is it possible to add alarm feature on developing bar when bollinger bands diverge from eachother i mean when volatility starts?I mean an alarm feature that ring everytime on developing bar according to whenever situtions change..Talking about more than one alarm ring on current bar(developing bar according to sitution change)?Hope i am clear enough..

Thnx in advance and Have plenty of pips...

bollinger_bicolor.mq4

Files:

qualm01:
Hello all,

Hope everything is fine...Is it possible to add alarm feature on developing bar when bollinger bands diverge from eachother i mean when volatility starts?I mean an alarm feature that ring everytime on developing bar according to whenever situtions change..Talking about more than one alarm ring on current bar(developing bar according to sitution change)?Hope i am clear enough..

Thnx in advance and Have plenty of pips...

bollinger_bicolor.mq4

qualm01

If by "diverge" you mean when they start to spear apart, any alert on a standard deviation indicator (when it rises or falls) will give the same result. I hope I understood correctly what do you mean by diverge

Hello Mladen,

How re you?hope everything is oke..Yes i meant what you understand..But standard deviation indicator is not as useful as bollingerband bicolor...Actually i want to use it for early sign for volatility break-out..But sometimes standard deviation rise bu there is no volatiltl break-out...i mean alarm when both bands change their color to opposite..Here is a picture for what i mean...If it is possible it will help me a lot..

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips...

Files:
xauusdxm1.png  46 kb
xauusdxm1_1.png  47 kb

qualm01:
Hello Mladen,

How re you?hope everything is oke..Yes i meant what you understand..But standard deviation indicator is not as useful as bollingerband bicolor...Actually i want to use it for early sign for volatility break-out..But sometimes standard deviation rise bu there is no volatiltl break-out...i mean alarm when both bands change their color to opposite..Here is a picture for what i mean...If it is possible it will help me a lot..

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips...

Hello Qualm01,

Due to buffer restrictions made a histo version and of my understanding of what you are looking for, when the histo is green the bands are expanding(opposite directions up), red histo, the bands are constricting(opposite directions down), and gold histo,the bands are the same direction.

Hello Mrtools,

Thnx a lot..It is working like a clock...It is even working better than the original also the bonus features are amazing..Thank you again Mrtools...

Have plenty of pips..

Reason: