Insert this EA to the chart and you will have the automatic trailing stop for all the orders opened. You may have two kind of T/S:
- S/L is moving on the value of T/S from the beginning when the order is opened;
- S/L is moving if the profit is more than T/S.
Note: Put this EA to the one chart only. It works for all the orders opened (and will open).
What if there is no stop loss enabled...will trail stop still work? If so, what value will it follow the price from?
But it is moving the stop.
You mean if we did not estimate any stop what this EA will move?
I do not know.
But I think it should be some stop from the beginning to be moved.
can you tell me how to use?
tsl.divisor?= what does this do?
if the open positions takes more than one day will the TS change?
can anyone tell me please? tell me how to use this? please
Just for information:
- StepStopExpert EA from Igorad. I used this EA for the orders opened manually. It works. Ready to use and for everybody. It is very simple EA to move trailing stop. All the settings are changable.
- Tight Trailing Stops EA from Nicholishen.
- Kalenzo posted trailing stop code here which may be used in EAs (for programmers).
- some trailing stop codes (mostly usefull for programmers) are here.
- E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV.
- many trailing files are here. I tried it some time ago.
- the other thread about tailing stop with some codes was started here.
- the other EA for trailing stop is here.
newdigital.. i am happy with these EA..
but i wanna learn how to use?
how does the ADR work in the SL and TS? will it change every time the ADR change?
I saw your post above but sory I don't know what is ADR and what EA you are talking about and where can I find Use.ADR.for.SL.pips and so on.
SL EA based on ATR by kimiv.ru
2 modes vts1 & vts2
TS=kts*valATR, (valATR=Patr value(ATR period))
TS=HI-LO, (HI-LO=Prange value(perods for HI,LO)
@anton ADR=average daily range
you can find it at the e-trailing .. the first EA you posted.. i'm sorry to have you confuse..
can anyone add a partial take profit? for this EA (e-trailing)
i know what ADR stands for.. i need to know how those work in that certain EA..
what does this EA you posted do?
can you send me the link on where to find the thread on where this EA was originated?
It was developed by Igor kimiv.ru.He has forum try there.
EA applies optimal SL TS levels according to atr,or spread between HIGH & LOW for chosen period.
Result also depend on timeframe of a chart you attach it to.
You can compare results visually with these 2 ind.
Vts=1=Atr stops v11
It squeezes more pips than other EAs for my strategy.