Pending Order EA

Hello I'm looking for a pending order EA which places an buy or sell stop order X pips away from an order which was placed by another EA. e.g. EA1 opens a long position. This leads the pending order EA to opening a sell stop order X pips away from the opening price of the long position created by EA1. Or vice versa if EA1 opens a sell position the pending order EA opens a buy stop position X pips away from the opening price of the sell order by EA1.

I have only found EAs that create pending orders X pips away from the current market price, but that's not what I'm looking for.

Would be glad for your help. Or in case someone can quickly code an EA like that, it would be really nice.

Regards

Michael

You didn't say if it is urgent ?

I know that I can probably use this already coded EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14883

Can somebody help me to modify the code so that it does not open orders based on the current price but based on open orders in the currency pair which the EA is attached to.

Pending Order
Pending Order
  • votes: 11
  • Widianto Pramana
  • www.mql5.com
Pending Order is an order that will be executed if the price touches a point that we specify, in other words open pending order means ordering to open a position at a certain price level. So if price hits a predetermined level, then automatically we have an open trading positions.

Reason: