Trading System "jutawanforex"

Dear fellow trader's

i founded the website that claim it's good system...

i think the indicator at the chart it free...

i hope masta2 and guru can share this indicator..

thankz...

this the chart that

1st signal

2nd signal

3rd signal

i will give by tomorrow..

thankz

I am not sure exactly but I think that it is one of Isakas systems created by zeman for our forum. Look at the links in 3rd page of pdf file for the links to all the systems. I think it is one of his system because it looks very similar.

Files:
isakas_all.pdf  175 kb

newdigital:
I am not sure exactly but I think that it is one of Isakas systems created by zeman for our forum. Look at the links in 3rd page of pdf file for the links to all the systems. I think it is one of his system because it looks very similar.

orite masta...

but i already check it out...

but for the 2nd signal..

i did not find out until now..

acctually before this i've been try this indicator...

but this indi i was deleted coz do not know how to apply...

never i will try to find out again..

thankz masta,

edit : please view this website ( jutawanforex.com )

Look the attachment. ISAKAS ver4. I download from zeman.

Files:

grahagold:
Look the attachment. ISAKAS ver4. I download from zeman.

thankz bro....

isn't same the indicator did i was attach?

anyway...thankz bro:D

fxfariz36:
Dear fellow trader's

i founded the website that claim it's good system...

i think the indicator at the chart it free...

i hope masta2 and guru can share this indicator..

thankz...

this the chart that

1st signal

2nd signal

3rd signal

i will give by tomorrow..

thankz

is it for free or u must buy it from the web? i think i got this jutawan forex indicator. i will post it later in this thread... but i never tried to use it before.. dont know if it profitable or juz a fake... i dont believe in a system when u have to buy to use it... 50% 50% chance its juz some person claiming to be the most newbie traders and when using this system suddenly he become rich tarak ingat... with all his statement, testical opss testimonial and most of all his bank statement... nothing is impossible with photoshop my dear brother. its my opinion... so beware... u might not juz lose ur money to him and ur trading using the system... if its proven by you to be ok,then carry on...

limestreamx:
is it for free or u must buy it from the web? i think i got this jutawan forex indicator. i will post it later in this thread... but i never tried to use it before.. dont know if it profitable or juz a fake... i dont believe in a system when u have to buy to use it... 50% 50% chance its juz some person claiming to be the most newbie traders and when using this system suddenly he become rich tarak ingat... with all his statement, testical opss testimonial and most of all his bank statement... nothing is impossible with photoshop my dear brother. its my opinion... so beware... u might not juz lose ur money to him and ur trading using the system... if its proven by you to be ok,then carry on...

hahaha...i found finally....

acctually i don't want to buy..bcoz b4 this i have try this indi...

this system suitable for scalping teqhnique...

only take 20pips 0r 30pips per trade...

for those want this indicator...

i give for you for free only...hahaha...

damm to scammer...i think his adik beradik kuasaforex..hahaha...

and i think for new comer in forex...they all believe of shit...

this indicator i attach here and some2 version...

enjoy your trade by using this indicator...:D:D

Files:

fxfariz36:
hahaha...i found finally....

acctually i don't want to buy..bcoz b4 this i have try this indi...

this system suitable for scalping teqhnique...

only take 20pips 0r 30pips per trade...

for those want this indicator...

i give for you for free only...hahaha...

damm to scammer...i think his adik beradik kuasaforex..hahaha...

and i think for new comer in forex...they all believe of shit...

this indicator i attach here and some2 version...

enjoy your trade by using this indicator...:D:D

Thanks for given out the indicators which is sold by the jutawanforex. Addition info, they are not "brothers" just friends and the owner of jutawanforex indeed part of kuasaforex member before.

Trading System can be created, modify from various indicators but most important thing is how good is the system in the long run. Those commercial guys doesn't care about that, and also questionable whether the person introduce it really trade it.

matfx:
Thanks for given out the indicators which is sold by the jutawanforex. Addition info, they are not "brothers" just friends and the owner of jutawanforex indeed part of kuasaforex member before. Trading System can be created, modify from various indicators but most important thing is how good is the system in the long run. Those commercial guys doesn't care about that, and also questionable whether the person introduce it really trade it.

orite bro,

no prob...my pleasure...

coming soon i will create more trading system for

intraday trade n scalping method....

step by step i want to improve the accuracy for buils confident to trade..

cayok la:D:D:D

regards,

fxfariz:o

fxfariz36:
orite bro,

no prob...my pleasure...

coming soon i will create more trading system for

intraday trade n scalping method....

step by step i want to improve the accuracy for buils confident to trade..

cayok la:D:D:D

regards,

fxfariz:o

keep on the good works... hidup KUASAFOREX! biru buy merah sell terjun gaung ramai2.. i hate scammers! i hate greedy people!

limestreamx:
keep on the good works... hidup KUASAFOREX! biru buy merah sell terjun gaung ramai2.. i hate scammers! i hate greedy people!

relax bro...

we try to hijack damm of scammer here...

kihkihkih:D:D:D

Reason: