[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 377

-xlapex-:
And what do you mean by "not formed". What else am I missing?

I gave you an example of your code above and my interpretation - compare

abolk:

I gave you above an example of your code and my interpretation - compare
Thank you all for your help, everything is working fine now!

Transferred from Subbotnik.

KostelloArtua 07.05.2011 23:08

Good evening!

Question: I wrote a simple EA, I need to compare prices, in general, under 3 conditions simultaneously. First of all, not all of the possible orders are opened in the tester, and secondly, some of the open orders do not meet all of the conditions. Please advise where to look for the error!!!

novicek:

Hi all

I am new to mql4 trying to write an EA using the aligator indicator

I'm trying to write an EA for mql4 but nothing useful has come out yet.

Citizens Professionals are you such trivial requests, questions must be ...

But still can ask you professionals to write an expert on the aligator indicator

Pips strategy

Buy and Sell positions are closed when StopLoss and TakeProfit are achieved

A buy signal when the green line crosses the blue and red from below upwards opens a Buy position

a Sell signal when green ruler crosses red and blue from upside down to open a Sell position

do not open more than one order until the crossover is closed

StopLoss =10;

TakeProfit =10;

Magic =33;

SlipPage =5;

Lot =0.1;

Thanks in advance

Why don't you go to the job? Or start writing it yourself and you can get help here.

sergeev:

the colour of the bar is simply finding the price of the Klose relative to the price of the Open bar .

If Klose is above the Open, the candlestick is bullish, colour one

If Klose is below Open, the candlestick is bearish, colour two

For the analysis, use this way to poll the array

But how can I enter by the colour of the bar that the indicator is colouring in the code of the Expert Advisor?

Egregor:
But how can I specify in the code of my Expert Advisor the input by the colour of the bar which is colored by the indicator?

The value that corresponds to the bar of one colour is in the buffer, for example, number 0
and the value corresponding to the bar of another colour is in the buffer, for example, number 1

You should not compare colours, but values of the corresponding buffers

There is an indicator that I have converted from drawing pivots to drawing just High, Low and (H+L)/2 of the previous day.

I want to learn how to do the same for an indicator in a separate window, e.g. for RSI. I.e. to make an indicator to draw High, Low and middle for the previous day of another indicator.

As far as I understand, the trick is to determine in these lines

PDayHigh = Close[ iHighest( NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, Count, i+1 ) ]; // Pivot Day high
PDayLow = Close[ iLowest( NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, Count, i+1 ) ];     // Pivot Day low

to determine the high and the low, not the price, but the iRSI. How to do it? MathMax from iRSI... I can't afford it :) If possible, please advise how to use it for other indexes, including iCustom.

I am attaching the indicator, it also has time shift, which, frankly speaking, is not necessary to me. That is, if it can be done in an easier way than this one, no problem. It is important for me to have a sample to study so that I can understand it myself. Thank you.

Egregor:
But how to prescribe in the code of the Expert Advisor to enter exactly by the colour of the bar, which colors the indicator?

I will ask more specifically: there is an indicator FiboBars, here is a piece of code, where you need to register a confirmation of entry into position on TFM30, when the red candle FiboBars - sell, respectively when the green candle - buy

double rsi1,rsi2;
ss="";
int s=-1;
int s1=signalRSI(name,PERIOD_H1,rsi1);
int s2=signalRSI(name,PERIOD_M15,rsi2);

double dsar=iCustom(name,PERIOD_M30,indSar,step,maximum,1);

double FiboBar=iCustom(name,PERIOD_M30,indFBars,period,fiboLevel,1);

if(s1==s2 && ((iLow(name,PERIOD_M30,1) > dsar && dsar>0) || signalM30==false )&& s1==OP_BUY) s=OP_BUY
if(s1==s2 && ((iHigh(name,PERIOD_M30,1) < dsar && dsar>0) || signalM30==false)&& s1==OP_SELL) s=OP_SELL;

Egregor:

I will ask more specifically: there is an indicator FiboBars, here is a piece of code, where you need to write a confirmation of entry into position on TFM30 when the red candle FiboBars - sell, respectively, when the green candle - buy

double rsi1,rsi2;
ss="";
int s=-1;
int s1=signalRSI(name,PERIOD_H1,rsi1);
int s2=signalRSI(name,PERIOD_M15,rsi2);

double dsar=iCustom(name,PERIOD_M30,indSar,step,maximum,1);

doubleFiboBar=iCustom(name,PERIOD_M30,indFBars,period,fiboLevel,1);

if(s1==s2 && ((iLow(name,PERIOD_M30,1) > dsar && dsar>0) || signalM30==false )&& s1==OP_BUY) s=OP_BUY
if(s1==s2 && ((iHigh(name,PERIOD_M30,1) < dsar && dsar>0) || signalM30==false)&& s1==OP_SELL) s=OP_SELL;

to answer such a "concrete" question - you need to see the code of the indicator - to understand which buffer (buffer number) contains what (what colour).

abolk:

To answer such a "specific" question, you need to see the code of the indicator - to understand which buffer (buffer number) is used for what (what colour).
Here is the indicator itself
Files:
fibobars.mq4  4 kb
Reason: