ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 169

Perfect Killer, Thank's for the EA. I have been waiting for someone to build an EA base on Zeman's Method.

I have one question, I put the EA on GU and GJ, but EA only take one order. base on the signals. do I have to change the Magic number? the Free Margin condition was plenty. Please Advice. Thank You.

Perfect Killer:
This EA based on insakas II..not always open trade but only open trade when strong signal. From what I understand of this EA..it refer to the BBand signal, and only open trade on first 3 signal..example: if BBands signal change from red to blue, then it will check others signals(Fisher,FlatTR,nonlagdot), if those signals are all blue then the EA will do BUY. (for above action only done within the first 3 BBands signal).

recommended setting:

Currency pair = GU,EU,UJ,UC(it's suitable for lower spread pair..currently I just try GU,it's ok)

TF = M15

TP = 10

SL = 30(this is the problem I face..i cannot set the proper SL I wish)

MyLot = 0.1(the Lot size, it depend on what size u wish to play)

Minimum Margin = (must be lower than your equity/balance,normally 50% of it)

* TP cannot less than 10, else the EA wont open trade.

* When your free margin reach or lower than the Minimum Margin you set, the EA wont open trade.

* All above is wat I understand of this EA, if anything wrong pls correcting me! sorry for my poor english.

kissaki:
Perfect Killer, Thank's for the EA. I have been waiting for someone to build an EA base on Zeman's Method. I have one question, I put the EA on GU and GJ, but EA only take one order. base on the signals. do I have to change the Magic number? the Free Margin condition was plenty. Please Advice. Thank You.

hi..I also a newbie in forex..this EA not created by me..i get this ea from another forum and share it here, and yup..u need to change the magic number for different currency pair..my advice : test run in demo first before apply it to ur live account..remember MM is important.

recommended : "Trend is our friend" , i suggest that using this EA follow with the market trend..example: refer to the daily chart if the trend was Up Trend then set the EA to open only Long entry in 15tf (this ea always using the 15tf).

But for me..this EA just an extra bonus to increase my pips.. the main system i still using isakas 2 manual trading, it was the best!

Take ur own risk and TRY UR BEST, as zeman said..u loss some u win some, u loss u learn, u win u learn..enjoy ur trade and happy trading!

Comments on EA-Misakas V 1.2 Beta

I am using this EA with a 35 Pip stoploss, since opening of trading this week I have 17 winning trades in a Row with No losses, did have on (1) winning trade with a drawdown of about 22 Pips. Currently have (1) open trade on EUR/GPB up + 2 pips

If you look at entry points on the 15 Min TF, entry follows the trend and seem to place the buy or sell trades very well.

Have not tested this on GBB/JPY, but based on reports in this forum, and the FX Open forum have not seen any losses thus Far, seems at this point to be a VERY POWERFUL EA, with extremely low risk.

txsundevil:
Comments on EA-Misakas V 1.2 Beta

I am using this EA with a 35 Pip stoploss, since opening of trading this week I have 17 winning trades in a Row with No losses, did have on (1) winning trade with a drawdown of about 22 Pips. Currently have (1) open trade on EUR/GPB up + 2 pips

If you look at entry points on the 15 Min TF, entry follows the trend and seem to place the buy or sell trades very well.

Have not tested this on GBB/JPY, but based on reports in this forum, and the FX Open forum have not seen any losses thus Far, seems at this point to be a VERY POWERFUL EA, with extremely low risk.

You mean 1.3 beta?

Can you tell me on which pairs you are running this one?

Also what is your TP setting ?

You mean 1.3 beta?

Can you tell me on which pairs you are running this one?

Also what is your TP setting ?

NO, do not run 1.3beta, run the one you can download here off this Thread, 1.3 is nothing like ES-Misakas V1.2.

1.3 is completely different opens up orders immediately,all I have with that one is terrible results.

Just run on as many pairs as you want to basically running on all pairs with spread of 7 or less, although GBP/JPY shows no losses thus far in this Thread results.

TP setting is 10, being Run On FXDD demo, however the close trades of 18 winning currently on 0.1 lots would be about $170.

in version 1.3b, if you set safe_mode = true , it will open trades in the 1st 3 candle like ver 1.2 ...

However, i notice the result is slightly different when we compared both version.

Based on my reading in fxopen forum, maerol use different setting for isakas2 in both version of his/her ea.

misakas EA v1.2 beta

Hi

Thanks for the great EA Perfect Killer.

I cannot get the SL to work properly. I set SL to 30 but positions open with SL much greater than 30 pips? I have changed the magic numbers for the pairs I am trading but does not fix problem.

Has anyone else experienced this bug?

Regards

Spy

spymez:
Hi

Thanks for the great EA Perfect Killer.

I cannot get the SL to work properly. I set SL to 30 but positions open with SL much greater than 30 pips? I have changed the magic numbers for the pairs I am trading but does not fix problem.

Has anyone else experienced this bug?

Regards

Spy

Hi..from the description by the creator..this EA using variable SL not fix SL, the SL value refer to the current BBAND value..

bband_uptrend_stop - SL(your SL setting in the EA)

or

bband_downtrend_stop + SL(your SL setting in the EA)

when u point the mouse over the BBAND dot..u will see the BBAND value, then the output SL = BBAND value +/- SL(your SL setting in the EA)

misakas EA v1.3 beta

Thanks for your feedback guys...much appreciated!

I will demo v1.3 as well and let you know results.

Rgds

Spy

EA V1.3 - Question

Hi, all Forex Trader .

I am azmidave ,regarding the EA V1.3 ,is it free application? if free ,where i can download? and can some one help me to explain how the EA V1.3 work.

Thank u.

azmidave@yahoo.com

Forex Info 4u

Reason: