ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 113

rozzzenbom:
Hi, arecent !!!

Cold you post your template and indicators files?

Thank you!!!!

Zeman, what you think about 1h and 4h tf?

ok...,,ill will upload here...sorry...forgot tu upload meh..

ok..1st plseas donload isakas II from zeman signature..

and please add-on this indicator on mt4

then pls upload this template on mt4

and the template should be like the example that i post..if got any problem ..pls reply at your convinience...ok

any Disruptive and contructive response are welcome...

may the green pips wif us..

cheers

Files:

Thank you

Thank you, arecent!

I`m learning Zeman system yet I`m try to modify this system for 1h and 4h tf... Later I post my tpl. for my ver.

Thank!!!!

rozzzenbom:
Hi, arecent !!!

Cold you post your template and indicators files?

Thank you!!!!

Zeman, what you think about 1h and 4h tf?

hi rozzenbom..

glad to see u r still here with us..

i think, smaller TF suitable for high range pairs.. Its important to know the best and faster entry position.. We want early signal but not false.. After we reached target from smaller TF, try change ur nonlagdot setting length bigger..So we can turn for bigger TF to see its still on the right trend or reversal..

For slow range pairs, 1h and 4h is suitable for that..

lets the master, arecent find the best setting for bigger TF.. anyone is free to give any opinion here... we all beginner and learner...

why we can wait till hundred pips of floating? why dont we set hundred pips of take profit?

arecent:
ok...,,ill will upload here...sorry...forgot tu upload meh..

ok..1st plseas donload isakas II from zeman signature..

and please add-on this indicator on mt4

then pls upload this template on mt4

and the template should be like the example that i post..if got any problem ..pls reply at your convinience...ok

any Disruptive and contructive response are welcome...

may the green pips wif us..

cheers

thanks arecent..

GJ EJ and UJ is so cruell... kill em all

where are u non lag blue dot? ( length 20 )

FA ?

The yen rose after Bank of Japan board member Tadao Noda said the BOJ is aware of the risks associated with a weak currency. Finance minister Hiroki Tsuda said currencies "should reflect economic fundamentals" and that he is "carefully watching" the FX market.

China received its highest-ever debt rating from Moody's Investors Service, buoyed by $1.3 trillion of foreign reserves.

TA traders..just follow the trend..we r not good enough to trade the news..

Files:
1.jpg  89 kb

boss...for me..1h n 4h is quite enough...i dont know if i tough enouh to play D1 tf......evenh4..some time i only got signal 3 time a week...hahahahaha....so will wating time more thant profit ma....kikiki

i already love to stick wif ej...heheheh...gj? may be not not.....

anyone if got any suggestion or comments just reply..we r glad to hear..

peace..no offence here

thanks arecent..

GJ EJ and UJ is so cruell... kill em all

hi arecent.. at satun thai now? beware the bullets..

tq for ur opinion.. im appreciate that..

ok..when the range or yesterday movement is so high.., how to find the faster or early signal for reversal or trend might be continous? ..just used smaller TF 15.. if the range of certain pairs is going back to normal again, turned for tf30 again..coz the range and gaps becomes larger same as pivot S & R.. ok..gud luck

hi zeman, just a question, does that fisher_kuskus and that flat_trendMacd repaint?

camisa:
hi zeman, just a question, does that fisher_kuskus and that flat_trendMacd repaint?

repaint after refresh or repaint at real time ? ... its only repaint on real time chart..not after refreshing..

zeman:
repaint after refresh or repaint at real time ? ... its only repaint on real time chart..not after refreshing..

if they repaint after the current bar closes, for example, if they can change previous 2 or 3 bars colour...

no..its doesn't change that..

Reason: