Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 194

get in too early

Maximus:
Ok, now

Long: GBPJPY

Price: 221.04

Stop loss: 219.00

Target :?

Maximus, bad news was coming at 22.00 (GMT+7).

You are stopped out...

Sorry to hear that Hope it;s only demo account....

Still looking for the MFI to drop below 20 on the GJ 4 hr before I start looking for a long position. Then I will check 1 hr and 30 min MFI's before I get in. Price action on any of those time frames will also help me get in. I will try and post when that happens. The good thing about the 4hr time frame is that it forces you to be patient and await the best set-ups.

hey all,

the challange officially begins at 12 am GMT.

official rules here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page129

Bear-

Yes I am stop out -205 pips, with real account, but with pennies... Max

Demo account pips

bigbear3391:
hey all,

Bear-

Dear Mr. BigBear and Forex11,

Thank you for all your generousity to introduce us this great system and Happy all the pips to Year 2008. The idea of this pip contesting is also very innovative and encouraging too. But I want to ask whether the trades on the Demo account count or not. Thanks a lot!

Happy pips to all the traders!

KZ

We've got all 3 MFI's below 20 on GJ. Just waiting for price action to confirm.

bigbear3391:
hey all,

Bear-

Hello bigbear,

It's been sometime i checked this thread ... very happy to see how the thread has progessed and now we have even challenge going on wish all the users the best. Now if only my real broker would be MT4 .. i still can't decide . In any case wish you all the good luck for 2008

Best Regards

Guyver.

kris:
Dear Mr. BigBear and Forex11,

Thank you for all your generousity to introduce us this great system and Happy all the pips to Year 2008. The idea of this pip contesting is also very innovative and encouraging too. But I want to ask whether the trades on the Demo account count or not. Thanks a lot!

Happy pips to all the traders!

KZ

Hey KZ,

Yes Demo counts as well. Real is better but I will accept demo.

Good Luck,

Bear-

Guyver:
Hello bigbear,

It's been sometime i checked this thread ... very happy to see how the thread has progessed and now we have even challenge going on wish all the users the best. Now if only my real broker would be MT4 .. i still can't decide . In any case wish you all the good luck for 2008

Best Regards

Guyver.

Hey Guyver,

Let me give you a piece of advice. You should have at least 2 brokers. If you have say 1000 of whatever currency then put half in 1 and half in the other.

Take my word for it.

Bear-

Still waiting on the GJ long. We've got some consolidation right now and a nice long wick off of the nlzz. There is also a pin bar forming on the daily chart, so I will sit tight for the moment and see where this may head. This is just me rambling to get my thoughts out there, not to get anybody to trade this system the way I do. I would love to hear from anybody that is in this trade already or anybody that may be thinking of getting in and what you are looking for.

Reason: