ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 47

pop up blocker wouldnt ket me attach sorry

attaching now

ooooooooh thats how you turn off the pop up blocker lol

Files:

MiniMe:
The cable .....jumps like a frog ... look what happened today ... WOW

In a surprise move,the BOE raised rates by 25 basis points to 5.25% ( previous 5.00% )stating that "growth continues at a firm pace" and risks to inflation appear more to the upside... And just now... EU down like a rocket coz of trichet says data confirm the need for very close monitoring--this language is dovish and leaves the timing of the next rate hike open. This will be disappointing for those expecting a March hike out of the ECB..

ANCOLL:
I agree with you, somehow USDJPY have its own unique behaviour like today . Should we put sell order on hope it will goes down following USDCHF?

USDCHF still also have a weird movement course of FA... golds down n others FA factor... im prefered EU n GU only at the moment.. but im still have a guts looking for entries of this pair ...

holy grail

ZeMan you should rename KusKus now and call it the Holy Grail ... two weeks now and all I am doing is pips ...

I am no longer MiniMe, I am Grand Monster now

E ma E

Hi all!

Today was not good signals. Because when was sig "buy g/u" on u/j also was blue ind /buy zone/. And if we play with rules (for example: when u/j, u/chf in "sell zone" we can try buy sig to e/u or g/u). and today i`m not playing because I play with this rules. But I think is decrease risks. What are you think about this?

rozzzenbom:
Hi all! Today was not good signals. Because when was sig "buy g/u" on u/j also was blue ind /buy zone/. And if we play with rules (for example: when u/j, u/chf in "sell zone" we can try buy sig to e/u or g/u). and today i`m not playing because I play with this rules. But I think is decrease risks. What are you think about this?

Always play by the rules ..... thats the only way to succeed ..... in the market there are different players ... and each one has his own rules ... what works for him may not work for you .... you should find the rules that works best for you and makes you win ... once you do that, then your in the game

MiniMe:
ZeMan you should rename KusKus now and call it the Holy Grail ... two weeks now and all I am doing is pips ... I am no longer MiniMe, I am Grand Monster now

yeah...i hopes u wiil be grandfather soon..er..he..just joking hopes ur all the best of lucks..

rozzzenbom:
Hi all! Today was not good signals. Because when was sig "buy g/u" on u/j also was blue ind /buy zone/. And if we play with rules (for example: when u/j, u/chf in "sell zone" we can try buy sig to e/u or g/u). and today i`m not playing because I play with this rules. But I think is decrease risks. What are you think about this?

UCHF is still on track but not very trending at the moment.. first thing u should look at EU and GU... its still on track by now.. up and down together technically.. just trade EU and GU if u confused between uchf and ujpy... And dont forget this twin pair... EJ and GJ... its very profitable for ISAKASv2 at the moment..

The post below is just my thoughts, I am not recommending this as a way to trade, its just my perspective as to what I may do....

One thing I have noticed being posted lately is that some of you are looking at the movement of a pair which may be correlated with other pairs in one way or another, eg., GBP, EUR and CHF. Though they will eventually move in tandem with one another , I had never allowed that to stop me from entering trades using this system. If you are concern about how a pair you want to trade, then you should look at the pair which came out with the news prior to the other correlated pairs since the laters will eventually follow.

The other item I have noticed is that many of you also are concern about the overall trend direction based upon higher timeframes, for example, you are trading on 30M TF and will look at 1H TF for confirmation of overall trend. The saying is that the trend is your friend, but if you wait for the confirmation, you may miss many PIPs before you get the signals to agree.

I guess my trading style is different than most traders. I would say that I use this system to buy/sell on any pullbacks irrespective of the market trend which have provided me many PIPs, and the key is to trade during high volatility timeframes in the session you are trading in.

zeman:
yeah...i hopes u wiil be grandfather soon..er..he..just joking hopes ur all the best of lucks.. UCHF is still on track but not very trending at the moment.. first thing u should look at EU and GU... its still on track by now.. up and down together technically.. just trade EU and GU if u confused between uchf and ujpy... And dont forget this twin pair... EJ and GJ... its very profitable for ISAKASv2 at the moment..

Hi! You write! What setings and timeframe for EJ ?

Thanks for sharing ur advice and experienced et_phonehome2

Dear oligarh

Just standard settings for GJ n EJ.. Im used 30 period of kuskus_starlight.. Depends on u which one better 15 or 30 period setting.. Timeframe 30minutes

Alarm!!

to Zeman:

Thank for advice. Explain please in detail in what cases to cost to use pairs EJ and GJ. Yours faithfully. Beforehand is grateful. Early I used only basic pairs earlier. It`s a real Holy Grail

to MiniMe:

You did not have any loss for two weeks? You are real Grand Monster

to Oligarh:

My congratulations!! Today was your day!!!!

Reason: