Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 3

Last Test

Step 100

FirstLot 0.1

IncLot 0.1

MinProfit 450

Files:
waddah attar:
Last Test

Step 100

FirstLot 0.1

IncLot 0.1

MinProfit 450

I think is not the way

maybe this is the way

Files:
stpic.jpg  76 kb
stpic2.jpg  70 kb

I think latest setting is better

Step 100

FirstLot 0.1

IncLot 0.1

MinProfit 450

i have test it n look very good

WA, can u set n code back this EA that can be use on 1H TF

thank WA for ur EAs

Thank You All of you

I'll modify this expert more and more to bo a perfect expert (إن شاء الله)

pls tell me any idea for that

It's a magic

Waddah..... ma sha ALLAH

you are a cleaver man

It's a magic

thanks dear for this EA

That's better Waddah. Have you tested this live?

allah yenawar ya waddah basha

hi, this backtest on eurusd 15m from 2000 to 2008 (90%)

the problem is dd = 40%.

giapel

my intuitive suggestion : to use hedge strategy, when EA opens buy position , ... opens usdchf position (sell).

Files:

What I did was gbpusd and eurusd. The first is very good with setting:

step 70

0.1

0.1

900

On 6 months 3000 becomes almost 18.000.

but eurusd is more difficult, dd is to big.