Wave analysis fan club - page 21

grad_st:
Of course ZetM...

Now I get it, the appeal to me, it's dealt with.

There is no secret. I gave you the link to Prechter's site in my personal message, so as not to break the rules of the forum. Briefly, this schedule of paid mailing list. On the site, you get short and clear predictions for your money, with a market chart and exact levels of support and resistance, every hour, 24 hours a day. Whatever I can do to help.

My expectations are related to the continuation of the formation of the correction as a 4-wave. I wanted to present a variant associated with the formation of a divergent triangle. It is a wave pattern, one of the varieties of triangle variations.The maestros of VA, allow in the 4-wave, this kind of correction.This pattern has important properties;

the triangle may be the penultimate figure in any pattern of the older TF. In this case the price throw after the

triangle tends to go the distance equal to the height of the triangle.

- The triangle may be the last figure in double/triple combinations and triangles of the upper TF.

A map, of possible price movements, is shown on the chart.

ZetM:

There is no secret. I gave you the link to Prechter's site in my personal message, so as not to break the rules of the forum. Briefly, these charts from the paid mailing list. On the site, you get short and clear predictions for your money, with an accurate map of the market moving, with exact levels of support and resistance, every hour, 24 hours a day. Whatever I can do to help.

Can I also ask for a link to the site ? Thanks in advance.

143alex:
Can I also ask for a link to the website ? Thanks in advance.

I will send it to you as a personal message.

Good evening. Could you please send me the link to the website as well? Thank you

fent:
Good evening. Could you please send me the link to the website as well? Thank you

I sent it to you in person.

ZetM:

I sent it to you in a private message.

Would you share the link with me?

Come on, ZetM, you can throw a link to Prechter here too. You'll be tortured, won't you?

Mathemat:
Come on, ZetM, you can throw a link to Prechter here too. You'll be tortured, won't you?

Yes........Da......PLEASE)))))))

ZetM:

There is no secret. I gave you the link to Prechter's site in my personal message, so as not to break the rules of the forum. Briefly, this schedule of paid mailing list. On the site, you get short and clear predictions for your money, with a market chart and exact levels of support and resistance, every hour, 24 hours a day. Whatever I can do to help.

Thanks and apologies for the unintentional mass mailing :)
Reason: