MT4 30 pips system - page 9

im not with you here... do i have to do something more or what is all this links ?

DanielTyrkiel:
Phoenix, you could work on cruise ships pampering american tourists with that "YES" attitude

cheers buddy, really great work

haha..thanks anyway

dazix:
im not with you here... do i have to do something more or what is all this links ?

the links are about the grid method which is very similar to yours but the creators have never been able to fully eliminate the losing side, because they never came up with the idea of increasing lots.

@phoenix:

let me double check here. these are the settings I've used for gbpusd:

Parameters AutoLot=true; MMBase=3; MaxRisk=0.01;

__________In_Case_Not_AutoLot__="__________________________________________________";

LotSize=1;

______Manual_Lot_Limitation="__________________________________________________";

MinLot=0.01; MaxLot=100;

_______________________________="__________________________________________________";

extPips=30; extPipsOffset=0;

I've copied them from the last backtest report. Is that correct , mate?

I invite you guys to meet me on skype sometimes: danieltyrkiel

If you see the "do not disturb" sign, disturb me anyway I'll always reply.

edit: not to add another post, here's my demo accnt details with the forward test of the ea with settings as above, on GBPUSD (my favourite)

Login : 40483

Investor : ccjr0hx (read only password)

Server: neuimex (gimex)

edit2: I'm just a tad excited I've been mucking about with grids for a while now, just have a read through my posts in the SBFX thread. All in all I've been into forex for over 1.5 years now, but have made didly squat... so every good idea is most welcome. Thanks again.

edit3: need to go now and teach a few knuckleheads some English. See you in the evening

DanielTyrkiel:
@phoenix:

let me double check here. these are the settings I've used for gbpusd:

Parameters AutoLot=true; MMBase=3; MaxRisk=0.01;

__________In_Case_Not_AutoLot__="__________________________________________________";

LotSize=1;

______Manual_Lot_Limitation="__________________________________________________";

MinLot=0.01; MaxLot=100;

_______________________________="__________________________________________________";

extPips=30; extPipsOffset=0;

I've copied them from the last backtest report. Is that correct , mate?

yes it is

--------------------

"MMBase : 1=AccountBalance"

"MMBase : 2=AccountEquity"

"MMBase : 3=AccountFreeMargin"

and MaxRisk ->"0.05" means 5% by default

seem like the pos. aint closing at +30 pips... have a done annything wrong then ?

No T/P is put in..

Dazix

Tested at backtesting with 90% modelling quality

Hello i have tested this ea 30pipsSystem2.mq4 at backtesting with 90% of modelling quality with more near of real market. The results are not good.Look this and i wait any opinion for our work this ea.

Files:

phoenix, can you tell us the logic behind closing of the losing positions in your ea?

Reason: