which the difference between the versions:

30pipssystem

30pipssystem2

30pipsupdown

30pipsupdown_1

30pipsupdown_2

tsuok

zenseven

which the best version? and somebody would have a statement of it?

how you had decided to solve the problem to close all the open positions?

tks

the 30pipsupdown is the original code of zenseven

the 30pipsupdown_1 is the addition of my own AutoLot Function

the 30pipsupdown_2 is AutoLot+ manual lot limitation

---------------------

the 30pipssystem is the original code of tsuok

the 30pipssystem2 is tsuok+AutoLot

---------------------

the tsuok is 30pipssystem2+AutoLot+CloseScrap+another detail option

the zenseven is 30pipsupdown_2++AutoLot+CloseScrap+another detail option

Hi,

Thanks for the system DaziX.

Im trying to understand it. Please check if I understood it.

Price of GBP/USD is 1.8800.

I open two positions. One long position with profit target 30 pips. One short position with profit target 30 pips.

If price reaches 1.8830 then I close the long position of 1.8800 for 30 pips profit, and I open one new long position and one new short position. If price goes down to 1.8800 from 1.8830 I close my short position of 1.8830 for a profit of 30 pips but do not open another short at 1.8800 because I already have a short position from there. I just open a long position there.

So far am i correct?

Now you say that as profit (is this including the negative losses or excluding it?) increases we should increase the amount we trade. Now suppose I start my account with 0.01 lot (so $0.1 per pip) with $5000. When will I increase the amount I trade?? Also, when do I close the losing positions?

Please make this clear.

I've decided to cancel the forward test of the ea that I announced a few posts earlier. It seems that it didn't close some of the open positions. Pehaps it would be a good idea to make it close with tp orders.

Hi, dazix

will you check this version. origial tsuok version cos phoenix's code is difficult for me

you understand how your system should work.

then check just OPEN and CLOSE works the way you plan.

just for OPEN and CLOSE. basic concept.

esp. CLOSE timing. cos i thing your system first close(1.2700 tp 1.2730 long) and then open(1.2730 tp 1.2760 long and tp 1.2730 short). right?

you know this is NOT final. maybe phoenix or others will finish:D

give me your opinion.

i tested only e/u and 10pips target.

like in C#, closing postion by limit order notify me that open poisition is closed then the notification triggers next open order, is good scenario....

thanks.

Files:

Don't open position

tsuok:
Hi, dazix

will you check this version. origial tsuok version cos phoenix's code is difficult for me

esp. CLOSE timing. cos i thing your system first close(1.2700 tp 1.2730 long) and then open(1.2730 tp 1.2760 long and tp 1.2730 short). right?

give me your opinion.

like in C#, closing postion by limit order notify me that open poisition is closed then the notification triggers next open order, is good scenario....

thanks.

Hello,

I test it but it never open position

hi pya

thanks for test.

did you tested in e/u?

i set value only in e/u. other currency pair might dosn't work correctly sorry..

you can modify ea for you.

thanks

tsuok:
Hi, dazix

give me your opinion.

thanks.

yes.. its right

FXBabe:
Hi,

Thanks for the system DaziX.

Im trying to understand it. Please check if I understood it.

Price of GBP/USD is 1.8800.

I open two positions. One long position with profit target 30 pips. One short position with profit target 30 pips.

If price reaches 1.8830 then I close the long position of 1.8800 for 30 pips profit, and I open one new long position and one new short position. If price goes down to 1.8800 from 1.8830 I close my short position of 1.8830 for a profit of 30 pips but do not open another short at 1.8800 because I already have a short position from there. I just open a long position there.

So far am i correct?

Now you say that as profit (is this including the negative losses or excluding it?) increases we should increase the amount we trade. Now suppose I start my account with 0.01 lot (so $0.1 per pip) with $5000. When will I increase the amount I trade?? Also, when do I close the losing positions?

Please make this clear.

yes its correct.. but about the increasing i dont know... where i trade its with units.. so when i did get from like $10 to $15 i increase but for lots i dont know thets way i what it to be build here so we can test it..

dazix:
yes its correct.. but about the increasing i dont know... where i trade its with units.. so when i did get from like $10 to $15 i increase but for lots i dont know thets way i what it to be build here so vi can test it..

thanks dizix!

OPEN and CLOSE work ok? that's good

position sizing i didn't care to write. Phoenix's code dose that

tsuok:
hi pya

thanks for test.

did you tested in e/u?

i set value only in e/u. other currency pair might dosn't work correctly sorry..

you can modify ea for you.

thanks

Yes in EU/USD but nothing happens.

Reason: