MT4 30 pips system - page 6

dazix:
Over-float ? dont understand what you mean.. sry

i mean many wrong direction orders floating ..ie many sales floating,then it go up high and high , means there'll only be buy order that take TP, but many sell orders still . this makes my backtest gone bankrupt

phoenix:
ok i've found..it's the lot function .. with default setting ..it return 0.5007

then i change into

double lot = NormalizeDouble(unit * 0.00001,1) ;and work ok now , but what do you plan to do with those over-float orders before gone bankrupt

1 lot = 100,000unit isn't it? am i wrong?

correct me misunderstanding.

and i think this 1long1short30pips strategy needs some fillters like check for no trend or stop loss rule and so on.

phoenix:
i mean many wrong direction orders floating ..ie many sales floating,then it go up high and high , means there'll only be buy order that take TP, but many sell orders still . this makes my backtest gone bankrupt

then you have to much quantity or 2 big lot with 5k you can have like 40 trades open.. try to take a smaler lot if you can... hmm test 10k on account and use 1 mini lot on the trades..

tsuok:
1 lot = 100,000unit isn't it? am i wrong?

correct me misunderstanding.

and i think this 1long1short30pips strategy needs some fillters like check for no trend or stop loss rule and so on.

yes but bcos of your extSizeRatio = 0.0125

make that result and my server only accept the lot size with 1 digit (0.5 or 1.8 no 0.58 or 1.88)

then i NormalizeDoubleit , just that.., i dont think you are wrong.

ok .. i've modify it with my own AutoLot function

working great..thumbs up!!..

what a great ea like this

you're cool .. tsuok

then no more worrying about the trend anymore

phoenix:
ok .. i've modify it with my own AutoLot function

working great..thumbs up

what a great ea like this

you're cool .. tsuok

then no more worrying about the trend anymore

is it working good for you ?

Can i see a backtest from you ?

dazix

here it is..

Files:
30pips_1.rar  484 kb

phoenix:
here it is..

is this good or GOOD back test..

dazix:
is this good or GOOD back test..

good backtest , but i think it will be good to the forward test too

cos it has no indicator

due to my experience with indicator-including ea .. backtest is usually not equal to forwardtest, not only bad..but..terrible..haha

but i never test it in forwardtest yet ..dont know that the same problem will happen or not + never take a look through the code yet

the old ea always open a new buy-sell even there is an order running near the start up price (when restart the program)

hope this one dose not do that

yes it was to many open pos. on the say value..

Are you trying to change it ?

Reason: