EXPERT FOR A PAMM ACCOUNT - page 2

sllawa3, kaps off!

Since when are bots for pamm tested in the tester if they are designed for pamm? You bet on pamm and then time will tell - will judge, etc.

sllawa3 писал(а) >>
I PROPOSE TO EVALUATE EXPERT ADVISOR DESIGNED FOR TRADING ON MANAGED ACCOUNTS . AUGUST RESULTS

FIXED LOT ( 0.2 AT 1:200 LEVERAGE)

Bars in history 4683 Modelled ticks 136471 Modeling quality 90.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 50.00
Net profit 383.17 Total profit 384.17 Total loss -1.00
Average Continuous gain 121 Continuous loss 2

Explain the highlighted.

It takes $100 to open a 0.2 lot position at 200 leverage and you have a starting depo. 50$

How is this possible?

fozi писал(а) >>

If the report is from a tester, then kafNo.

But the results from the demo or even better from the real game is another matter.

No offense to the author.

No offense to all the rest, but in my opinion here, no matter where the test, what it is, fit, etc. Still, if this is not the so-called "grail" it does not suit anyone (in terms of investment), and if it is a grail is not proving that it is not a fitting, in general a vicious circle, because of which here put tests generally no sense ...

StatBars писал(а) >>

No offense to everyone else, but in my opinion here no matter where the test is from, what it is, fit, etc.. anyway, if this is not the so-called "grail" it does not suit anyone (in terms of investment), and if it is a grail you can not prove that it is not a fitting, in a vicious circle, which makes it no sense to put the tests here at all ...

absolutely right! PAMM" is an element of PR. The word "PAMM" indicates that one wants to attract investors' money. I think others in this thread would be bored.

StatBars >> :

No offense to the others, but in my opinion it doesn't matter where the test comes from, what kind of test it is, a fitting, etc. Anyway, if it's not a so-called "grail" it won't suit anyone (in terms of investments), and if it is a grail then you can't prove it's not a fitting... In general, it's a vicious circle so it makes no sense to put up tests here at all...

+1

Be sympathetic - the man has financial difficulties. Even his keyboard is broken, his fingers get stuck between the keys all the time.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

Explain the highlighted.

It takes $100 to open a 0.2 lot position at 200 leverage and you have an initial deposit of 50$

How is this possible?

Have you tested it on some shares or on some index?

One more thing. With such small profits and losses we are dealing with scalping, and when testing scalping, 90% modelling quality is out of the question.

sllawa3 >> :

AND WITH THE BALANCE BETWEEN MARGIN AND FREE FUNDS INCLUDED:

Bars in History 4688
Ticks simulated 136532
Modeling quality 90.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 50.00

IN OTHER WORDS, OPENING IS FORBIDDEN IF THE MARGIN IS BIGGER THAN THE AVAILABLE FUNDS...

Apparently, the starting lot is not 0.2, but 002

Also. What instrument and which brokerage company did you use to get such results?

I hope it's not a secret?

If you got such results using foreign exchange, it's not so bad! And I am really happy for you!

However. I'm afraid it's not a currency test, but a test with a Stock Market instrument. Then you need not be deceived.

Because the tester does not take into account the spread of stock instruments in its work(but only takes into account the minuscule commission). With all that it implies.

In other words, the real profit in this case will be several times less! And this is at best.

And most likely the online profit will be an order of magnitude smaller! (multiply the ticker spread by the number of deals, and subtract this result from the net profit)

Because the spread of the ticker traded instrument online is taken both at opening, and at closing trades!

Plus there is also a slippage in the worse side.

And in the case of scalping tactics these factors are significant!

Shu >> :

that's exactly right! ;-) posting tests without the source code is completely pointless. this is an element of PR. the word "PAMM" indicates that a person wants to attract investors' money. the rest of this thread, i think, will be bored...

Why are you attacking the guy? He has posted his Expert Advisor many times in this thread.

>> I don't remember which page.

Reason: