1. Units: Use .50 (50 cent) units for every $5000. Trade with 200:1 margin.
2. Each day at 7 AM or 8 AM, check direction for trade, using MACD, RSI, and 13 period MA.
3. If long, enter a market order, and a target of 30 pips. Enter 2 more orders, one at first entry + 10 pips, same target (20 pips, not 30), and the other at entry + 20 pips, same target (10 pips, not 30). Yields 100 pips
4. If short, enter a market order, and a target of 30 pips. Enter 2 more orders, one at first entry - 10 pips, same target (20 pips, not 30), and the other at entry - 20 pips, same target (10 pips, not 30). Yields 100 pips
5. If trade moves against by 50 pips from the last entry, enter a market order double the amount of lots used on the last entry. Example if you went long @ 1.8650, then triggered another order @ 1.8660 for 2 lots, the buy 4 more lots @ 1.8610.
6. Enter new positions at double the lots of the last entry for each 50 pip move against you.
7. If you are in one of these negative trades, use the spreadsheet to determine breakeven, 100 pip win point, and 150 or 200 pip win point. Decide on a target using these calculations, and enter limit orders for all open positions. When you get to 7 or 8 lots, the difference between a 100 pip and 150 pip win point is usually less than 10 pips. When you get to 15 lots, the difference between a 100 pip and 200 pip win point is usually less than 10 pips.
8. The retracement necessary is very close to Fibonacci ratios. The more lots you have on the trade, the less retracement needed. The worst case will be 1 lot at entry, 2 lots at entry - 50 pips against you. This requires a 50% retracement for breakeven and a 100% retracement for 100 pips.
9. If you are into a winning trade from the start, and you have made your target and it is still 10 AM or earlier, repeat the first step. If not wait for tomorrow.
10. If you are in a trade that has gone against you, and you make your target, you can start a new position if it is 10 AM or earlier.
This should average about 600-700 pips per week"
This system was described in another forum. Please anyone capable should help with an expert (EA).
The original thread also has an excel program for determination of breakeven, 100 pips and 200 pips profit. If you require that also I wil place in the forum for the benefit of all.
600-700 pips a week
Has this system worked for you?
It seems me to understand that this system in case of wrong entrance makes you mediate and tries to make to always go out you in gain.
Interesting, you have already made an EA or you are looking for someone who can do it.
I am looking for someone to make an EA.
Please note the initial lots are as follows
1 lot open at 1.9900, target 1.9930 = 30 pips
2 lots open at 1.9910 target 1.9930 = 40 pips
3 lots open at 1.9920 target 1.9930 = 30 pips
Will appreciate your assistance.
This system I know it very well I have used it for a period in 2004.
But without a automatic EA it is impossible to follow it, because you must operate for 24 hours to the day
Now with micro and the nano lots it is still easier to use it.
Try this EA :
Only have to change the settings for your settings
Thank you Fast_cris. Please can you paste the above link or if possible the EA. I am having problem getting to it.
There is the EA in .rar file.
Thank you very much. I doubt if this EA will meet all the conditions above.
For example in the above example, 6 lots will be opened when the price gets to
thanks for the interest but it is not the same thing they are similar but system of the 100 pips is go programmed in different way, and if the verse is not that correct it is mediated to 50 pips and with a calculation you take the one hundred points in case of ritracciamento or you go out to breackeven.
Looks interesting, Subscribed.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.