Dolly system - page 74

information

Yannis:
CJA, you did an excellent job on these indicators, hats off.

Paul, i owe you Straddle&Trail as i promised you in Artemis group, and since it seems you cannot refrain from posting my older ea, let me post the new one to the Dolly group. No source code but not crippled or restricted in anyway, with much more params and possibilities than simple e-trail. I will also update with any new version, IF members of the thread think it has any value. It has handled last 3 NFP nicely and small user's guide also attached. I don't want to clutter the thread, so just say so and i'm gone.

Just a remark. I agree, any system can be handled manually and be rewarding. The difference is that i'm at my day job when Artemis Breakout makes the pips and i don't have to baby sit.

seems nice expert....how do you set up news time?

I cannot cannot find any parameter to adjust ...

regards

emeric

Ok ppl... do you follow strict on the SL recommendation generated by the Dolly system?

I can win pips but I can't seem to get control of the SL and don't know whether should I stick to it or not..

I use a SL of 30 Pips, that seems to work well at least in demo testing, the best (4) curriencies appear to be GBP, CHF, JPY, & NZD. EUR/USD seems to have a few whipsaws and breakouts are not always clean. If you use Yaniis Straddle and Trail good settings are SL 30, TP 60, Trail 20, Break Even at Pips 20 and Lock Pips 10. (15 Min Chart First range breakout only)

Hi, I'm new to this thread. Good job guys!!

What happened with Linuxuser and Ignacio?

Daniel

Live Out Side The Box

chrisstoff:
Fortunately Straddle&Trail is able to work for me. (I have not tried it for trading just have installed.)

---------------------------

Chrisstoff: Hello!

Could you please post your indicator with the timings (which you displayed on this chart). Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Indicators

rswamy4449:
---------------------------

Chrisstoff: Hello!

Could you please post your indicator with the timings (which you displayed on this chart). Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Hi Rswamy4449,

On the image I posted attached to post #732 you can see the indicators of Straddle&Trail v4.00.ex4 (text in white, red and orange in the 4 corners of the screen and also clocks along the MA lines) posted by Yannis at post #723 here.

The green and salmon lines were printed by GMMA short and GMMA long indicators, I attach them to this post.

Hope this help, if not please PM me.

Files:

good job

great job guys, i love ur system so much, thank you guys ur all genius. salute u all.for me dolly graphic still the best..sometimes i dont wanna believed but it's alwiz win over me hihihi ..got to believed..

gracias

bravo bro from analea

Dolly Expert

where found Dolly v8 expert?

I guess the Dolly proved that its not useful at the start of today's session due to gapping of the majors compared to Friday.