Dolly system - page 75

ex4

Hi:

Thanks for the file.

Is this file has expiration date?

Yannis:
The expert is grayed out is because the source code is not provided.

This has no impact whatsoever on the expert, which is working normally.

Try this latest version, but unzip the stdlib.zip file and put also the stdlib.mqh file in the ...\experts\libraries folder, just in case you don't have it.

Chrisstoff, thank you!--rswamy449

chrisstoff:
Hi Rswamy4449,

On the image I posted attached to post #732 you can see the indicators of Straddle&Trail v4.00.ex4 (text in white, red and orange in the 4 corners of the screen and also clocks along the MA lines) posted by Yannis at post #723 here.

The green and salmon lines were printed by GMMA short and GMMA long indicators, I attach them to this post.

Hope this help, if not please PM me.

---------------------------

Chrisstoff: Good evening!

Thank you again, for your immediate help and prompt response.

Your indicators and the relevant information will serve my purpose.

I had been looking for these indicators, for a while. It's great!

Good night!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Yannis:
The expert is grayed out is because the source code is not provided.

This has no impact whatsoever on the expert, which is working normally.

Try this latest version, but unzip the stdlib.zip file and put also the stdlib.mqh file in the ...\experts\libraries folder, just in case you don't have it.

HI,Yannis

what a wonderful job you have done.

but can i have your set file?

so i can test it easyer!

THX

Sorry, must have missed something here, what else is here besides Dolly? an auto trade EA?

Read the thread from start, no shortcuts here.

matrixebiz:
Sorry, must have missed something here, what else is here besides Dolly? an auto trade EA?

it's not an auto trade EA. It's only trailing stop EA

ang_autoch

guys i was wondering y this indi cator -ang_autoch did'nt function with my dolly ver8 in real mode. it does not show the back ground color buy and sell area

Just refresh

analea1402:
guys i was wondering y this indi cator -ang_autoch did'nt function with my dolly ver8 in real mode. it does not show the back ground color buy and sell area

Make sure that you have enable all dolly's graphic function (default is enable).

And you must refresh your chart everytime u change setting or change your TF.

Hope this can help.

Hello

Where it is possible to find the indicator with hours similar, that in the expert Straddle&Trail v4.00.ex4

Thank

dolly8

demam_emas:
Make sure that you have enable all dolly's graphic function (default is enable).

And you must refresh your chart everytime u change setting or change your TF.

Hope this can help.

hihi yeah , i did it , but only function with dolly's graphic ver 3, abd ver 6 and 8 does not work hihi

Reason: