EA trailing stop

Hi,

Need help. I'm trying to find an simple EA with trailing stop.

I want to open my orders manually and that the EA put the trailing stops.

Is that possible?

Thanks alot

JoZo:
Hi,

Need help. I'm trying to find an simple EA with trailing stop.

I want to open my orders manually and that the EA put the trailing stops.

Is that possible?

Thanks alot

Try this my friend...

The way it works is when an trade is made either manually or triggered by a Pending order:

1 - Set the Take Profit, Stop Loss and Trailing Stop.

2- When a pre-determined number of pip is reached it will lock in XX number of pip and start trailing it by XX pip.

hope u like it

Files:
e_trailing.mq4  17 kb

hellkas:
Try this my friend...

The way it works is when an trade is made either manually or triggered by a Pending order:

2- When a pre-determined number of pip is reached it will lock in XX number of pip and start trailing it by XX pip.

hope u like it

YES! Nice, thanks again!!!

My friend

Hi,

I have just downloaded your e_trailing stop code.

Q: if you have 3 pending orders on every pair, for the majors,( EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY ) , say 12 orders in total, does it cover all orders in all pairs ?

Q: Can you de activate the Take profit ?

Q: How does one install it in Mt4 Build 197 ?

Q: So I assume it can do this. Trade is executed, when trade is up 50 pips in profit, start trailing stop at breakeven level, and allow the trialing stop to be behind price by 60 pips ??

Q: I would like to allow a static/manual stop loss to overide the trailing stop, so if trade is in profit by 50 pips, trialing stop is at 60 pips away, I can place a stop at 40 pips away and if the 40 pip stophit it is actioned before trailing stop.?

I may have to use you code to get some changes done to it, is that ok...

Help

I need a factal tradling stop can any help please.

icm63:
Hi,

I have just downloaded your e_trailing stop code.

Q: if you have 3 pending orders on every pair, for the majors,( EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY ) , say 12 orders in total, does it cover all orders in all pairs ?

Q: Can you de activate the Take profit ?

Q: How does one install it in Mt4 Build 197 ?

Q: So I assume it can do this. Trade is executed, when trade is up 50 pips in profit, start trailing stop at breakeven level, and allow the trialing stop to be behind price by 60 pips ??

Q: I would like to allow a static/manual stop loss to overide the trailing stop, so if trade is in profit by 50 pips, trialing stop is at 60 pips away, I can place a stop at 40 pips away and if the 40 pip stophit it is actioned before trailing stop.?

I may have to use you code to get some changes done to it, is that ok...

icm63,

I used it in asctrend thread. As i remember you should attach it to one chart and it will trail all the positions opened from any charts/pairs in Metatrader.

May be i am mistaken. Anyway ou may try.

hellkas:
Try this my friend...

hope u like it

is it ok if i add my own stop loss when i order? cause i have different stop loss in every order..

can you tell me about this? i don't seem to get this part?

Move.To.BreakEven.Lock.pips?

Move.Trail.Every.xx.Pips?

can you give me an illustration of how this work? sorry i am new

is it possible to add another TP? certain amount of lots to take for the 1st TP?

the other TP would work like this, i will buy at 2 lots.. then when the 1st TP is hit or more, it will close one lot and the other one will continue..

Reason: