Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 22

ANCOLL:
Happy new year to all

Seems the internet connection in Asia has came back to normal,

Thanks God

Now I can be actively to help you all

My appreciation to all new comers who helped this thread become even better.

For Newcomer before asking questions

please.... do PLEASE read the thread from the beginning slowly,

I know it's hard and frustating but learning is not a instant process, and I am absolutely sure all the senior did the same.

And do one thing, test the indicator at least 2 weeks and see how it works, after that I will glad if you can contribute your thought for the development

Don't be down because no one answered your question because your question should be already got its answer in this thread.

Now, this is the time for update the indicator,

Which update should I put on the first page? Should I put day trading time #4? Should I put the beta test EA as well?

Thank you once again for your input

(I have contacted CJIA but seems He is very busy at this moment )

hello senior member

i'm one of the new comer

actually before i post a tread asking for something i already done with my homework readl all the thread (more tahn 200, wow!!)

but there always something unclear for a newbie

btw thank for always update your first thread at the first page, it's help alot so i don't have any difficulty to find which one is the latest version

ice_for_trading:
hello senior member

i'm one of the new comer

actually before i post a tread asking for something i already done with my homework readl all the thread (more tahn 200, wow!!)

but there always something unclear for a newbie

btw thank for always update your first thread at the first page, it's help alot so i don't have any difficulty to find which one is the latest version

check post #1 & #3 for latest update dolly & addon indicator

Yes Ancoll, welcome back,

i think you could put on first message trading times 4 and the beta expert

Thanks bodshyipmonitor

bodshyipmonitor:
Happy New Year everybody!!! Alright, manage to add in the GMACD Ver2.0 by CJA inside the EA. Also did some minor changes to get ride of the Error130.. It was happening because the broker only allow us to set buystops and sellstops 10 pips away the open price. Added TakeProfit Variables(If set >20 will overwrite the default tp from opengraphics.) Solved Stoploss problem mentioned by Felix114 Here you go.. the mql4!! Further improvements have to be made! opengraphics_expert_ver1.02.mq4

I am in the middle of testing this EA right now,

I will post the result ASAP

forum problem?

Now i have problem while I am updating the first post

THe editted text just shrink to the left no matter how many times I tried to spaced it out. and the emotion in this post couldn't be attached as well.

Is something wrong ?

ANCOLL:
Now i have problem while I am updating the first post

THe editted text just shrink to the left no matter how many times I tried to spaced it out. and the emotion in this post couldn't be attached as well.

Is something wrong ?

Max attachment (including emotion) is 5.

hymns:
Max attachment (including emotion) is 5.

Not that hymns,

I cant use any emotion at all, cant click the smiley at this right section, where you write any message.

Today is a great day for Dolly trader, I will post the result soon at 12 AM (GMT +7)

I got message from CJIA about the different TP and SL with Dolly 2nd indicator, take a look

Hi

I have been away on holiday for a short break and out of contact with the internet so i have only just read your question.

The difference can be caused by different brokers as far as their GMT offset difference is concerned, i managed to get a rough GMT function working with the Pivot based Dolly and found that it could make a significant difference to the TP SL figures - i think the sooner we can have a GMT adjustment in the indicator the more consistant the figures will be, i have had a go at coding this in but so far the function is not working very well so i hope someone else might be able to achieve this, another important thing to remind people to do is just flick from one timeframe to another just to make sure that everything updates as this also could be a reason for some of the differences perhaps.

Regards cja

ANCOLL:
Not that hymns,

I cant use any emotion at all, cant click the smiley at this right section, where you write any message.

Today is a great day for Dolly trader, I will post the result soon at 12 AM (GMT +7)

I got message from CJIA about the different TP and SL with Dolly 2nd indicator, take a look

Hi

I have been away on holiday for a short break and out of contact with the internet so i have only just read your question.

The difference can be caused by different brokers as far as their GMT offset difference is concerned, i managed to get a rough GMT function working with the Pivot based Dolly and found that it could make a significant difference to the TP SL figures - i think the sooner we can have a GMT adjustment in the indicator the more consistant the figures will be, i have had a go at coding this in but so far the function is not working very well so i hope someone else might be able to achieve this, another important thing to remind people to do is just flick from one timeframe to another just to make sure that everything updates as this also could be a reason for some of the differences perhaps.

Regards cja

Put your emotion manually here

Damn today was a good day.

I am using the v9 of Dolly on a demo account. This morning at 06:00 GMT I placed Sell Stop and Buy Stop trades for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF (did not bother with USDJPY) - but should have

So far I have made $830 by trading 1.0 lots. THIS ROCKS.....Just wish there was an EA to automatically open the trades for me

As usual, pictures worth a thousand words

CONGRATZ FOR ALL DOLLY 2nd CLONE TRADER !!

You got a huge party today

I am still working out for my first post, seems something wrong with my internet (or the forum perhaps?) The words keep shrinking to the left and the emotion cant be used with a single click. The opengraphic EA ver1.1 is not working yet, the daily trading time #4 is set for broker listed so I am still doubt to post it

I am trying to find the Dolly 1st thread, but I cant find any on the first page of manual trading. I wish people dont stop improving that thread, Cjia just came from holiday, I believe he will manage it soon. But why wait for CJIA? anybody who can help, please do so..

(now a big problem comes, I cant attach pic in this post, the icon is up there, but i cant click it)

Reason: