EWOCCI Method and EA - page 4

frederic:
Hi David

I also got the same error

My platform IBFX expert tag 2007.05.28 08:38:48 EWOCCI Cross Daily EURUSDm,Daily: error4200.

just started with your EA on test

Regards

frederick

This is just another reason I dislike Ibfx. They require special code for things not just EURUSD"m" thing.

I recommend if you don't have a live ibfx account, run away from them as fast as you can. If you do, switch accounts. Do you see all the problems with ibfx reoccurring over and over? You have to ask ea makers to do special things for ibfx, and its ridicules. I cann't correct an error I am not getting.

Run a backtest, does it trade? if so ignore the error untill some one makes a sugestion as to how I resolve this.

thanks

Dave

Files:

xxDavidxSxx:
This is just another reason I dislike Ibfx. They require special code for things not just EURUSD"m" thing.

I recommend if you don't have a live ibfx account, run away from them as fast as you can. If you do, switch accounts. Do you see all the problems with ibfx reoccurring over and over? You have to ask ea makers to do special things for ibfx, and its ridicules. I cann't correct an error I am not getting.

Run a backtest, does it trade? if so ignore the error untill some one makes a sugestion as to how I resolve this.

thanks

Dave

--------------------------------------------

Sorry Dave,

I'm testing in a demo FXDD and the same error appear:

2007.05.28 21:19:05 EWOCCI Cross Daily EURUSD,Daily: error4200

Best Regards.

guernica:
--------------------------------------------

Sorry Dave,

I'm testing in a demo FXDD and the same error appear:

2007.05.28 21:19:05 EWOCCI Cross Daily EURUSD,Daily: error4200

Best Regards.

Does this one do it? Its the one you see on my screen shot running.

Dave

Files:

xxDavidxSxx:
Does this one do it? Its the one you see on my screen shot running. Dave

Hi Dave, it still has error 4200 (standard account IBFX)

yeah,same problem here. David, could you post fxdd demo server here? i will just change to fxdd instead.thanks

yan7181:
yeah,same problem here. David, could you post fxdd demo server here? i will just change to fxdd instead.thanks

I wonder if its caused by the demo server. All my testing and developement is on real server, not demo. Because demo is different price feed and different filters. Not accurate for good testing.

Is there any one having this error on a real account server not demo?

Dave

ewocci

xxDavidxSxx:
I wonder if its caused by the demo server. All my testing and developement is on real server, not demo. Because demo is different price feed and different filters. Not accurate for good testing.

Dave

--------------------------------

Hi Dave,

My platform IBFX live, until now, reports no errors.

Lets see if the Ea works.

Best Regards.

Current Files.

Delete your existing EWOCCI file and heres the new one. I updated the first post. And I'll post it here too so if you already have the zip, you only need the ex file.

Hi Dave

Is post #1 always the current file set?

xxDavidxSxx:

Dave

-------------------------------

Hi Dave,

The hours in the EA are in agreement with time server of FXDD GMT + 3 ?

Best Regards.

Hi yeah same problem i tried it on several mt4 platforms and same 4200 object exists problem

man just put the source code here and we solve it LOL

Reason: