Dolly system - page 118

Shinigami:
ANCOLL just forget about it.

Can you add a few strings to the open graphics indicator so it would return those strings the expert uses? It shouldn't be a problem for you if you know dolly code. I already added money management, but I still need some trailing stops and filter based on other indicators. Skipped my C++ lections 2 years ago

edit: I simply don't understand the coding of dolly and open graphics... I don't get where it returns values. And which ones EA reads.

I know you always skip ur C++ lesson coz you keep hunt and kill the Hollow!

moral: dont skip class!

hymns:
I know you always skip ur C++ lesson coz you keep hunt and kill the Hollow! moral: dont skip class!

hey guess what! that EA works only with backtest can anyone make it work? pretty pleeeease!

It seems noone is browsing this thread any more.

Well, anyways: I managed to get dolly EA working (with a trailing stop and money management) and it produces up to 6,2k pips 2006.01.01-2007.01.25 (MM off, trailing stop on, optimizing right now...)

Anyone interested?

:-)

Shinigami:
..........Anyone interested?

Rhetorical question? ;-)

Shinigami:

Well, anyways: I managed to get dolly EA working (with a trailing stop and money management) and it produces up to 6,2k pips 2006.01.01-2007.01.25 (MM off, trailing stop on, optimizing right now...)

Anyone interested?

Yes, please. Can you post recommended settings to.

Thanks

Interest in Dolly EA versions

Shinigami:

Anyone interested?

Yes, absolutely.

Would you mind specifying which version of Dolly EAs did you test successfully? I attach the versions I currently have in my notebook. Is your tested version among them or you have a different version?

Files:
dollyeas.zip  13 kb

Shinigami:

Anyone interested?

what is the last version of your expert?

Wss 9.3 Ea?????

winning-solution.net:
Hello All,

Wow my system has reach forex-tsd

Here you go, i would like to give you all free trial WSS9.3 + SW Detectorv.1

Optimal Setting:

- TF 30M or 1H

- MT4 Alpari with timesettingplus21 = 1

- try on GBPUSD

- use winning-solution-simple template

- Trade above 12.00 GMT+7

Hope it help ...

Have a nice trade ...

Hi all, i seach at WSS 9.3 EA,

if somebody have it or know a link to there, please tell me or post it.

Thanks, Thanks

gatowman

my dolly EA has only 1 thing left common with dolly expert ver.2, and its not the name! It still uses dolly indicator to calculate buy-sell zones. I'll try to fix it this weekend by moving pivot calculation into the EA itself. Its going to be either last day average (max+min+close/3) or weightened average (call it what you like - max+min+4close/6) or simple daily open.

What did I change?

Added trailing stops, money management and good settings. I'll post results later, still optimizing. 11 hours left.

PS: best ProfitFactor so far is 2.97. best results - 4,2k profit with 300 drawdown (2.94 pf) and 2,8k profits with 215 drawdown (2.17 pf)

PS: I do not intend to make it too popular.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

uploaded

gatowman:

Hi all, i seach at WSS 9.3 EA,

if somebody have it or know a link to there, please tell me or post it.

Thanks, Thanks

gatowman

I haven't download them, but I have the link to download, but I don't know if this forum allow me to do that? just pm me for detail ..

Reason: