Dolly system - page 80

I fell horny , Cja you strep the charts so well can I give you a... ...Cheeer$

Pivot

Hi, I'd like to use the pivot indicator that is in Dolly without the entire setup on my chart, considering there are alot of pivot indicators located on the forex-tsd forum can someone share with me where I can find this specific indicator as a stand alone pivot indicator? Thanks for any help. Golden

Pivot indicator

goldensight:
Hi, I'd like to use the pivot indicator that is in Dolly without the entire setup on my chart, considering there are alot of pivot indicators located on the forex-tsd forum can someone share with me where I can find this specific indicator as a stand alone pivot indicator? Thanks for any help. Golden

Am i right in thinking that you want to have the Pivot indicator in the Dolly as a stand alone separate indicator, if that is the case let me know and i will make it for you over the weekend.

cja

Hi cja, I am looking for only 3 lines on the chart with no data and no words. It would look like the following on the chart without the words.

----------------------------- (buy area/blue line)

------------------------------(pivot/silver line)

------------------------------(sell area/red line)

Repeat so that I am clear in my explanation... 3 lines only but no words or data on the chart.

There would also be an option in the indicator inputs called "Pivot Line only" and when TRUE the buy area line and the sell area line would NOT be on the chart and only the single Pivot Line then would be but when FALSE at default setting there would be 3 colored lines. Thank you so much for help, greatly appreciated. Golden

cja:
Am i right in thinking that you want to have the Pivot indicator in the Dolly as a stand alone separate indicator, if that is the case let me know and i will make it for you over the weekend. cja

Can anybody explain how to use MM lines? thx

MM System

Felix114:
Can anybody explain how to use MM lines? thx

All the info you need is in this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

cja

Dear cja,

Is this possible to make G#MACD to MTF indicators..?

Thanks for your advance

gandhollz:
Dear cja,

Is this possible to make G#MACD to MTF indicators..?

Thanks for your advance

how about this?

Files:
bestmacd.mq4  3 kb

Updates

This Weekend i have rewritten a lot of the Dolly code - mainly the original Dolly code asi think that this is where the udate/refresh issue was occuring

so far it loads real quick and goes between timeframes with little delay, there is now none off the original code left.I have added my own Pivot and M pivot setup and removed the Pivot code that had been added earlier and that also has sped things up.

I have added a Daily High/Low line as this can be a very good breakout level it is off by Default

I have also added the Daily OPEN this is very useful as a dynamic Pivot when price starts the day above or below the Target areas. This is off by Default.

I will test it when the Market opens and release it when satisfied that all is working properly.

I have also added a signal/trend line to the G#MACD so that you can see what the other timeframes are doing so as to help with picking your entries

with my own personal interpretation of the Price actiondisplayed as per the attached picture.

Now I know that someone is going to blindly enter and exit off the signals and then complain that it did not work.

I Stress this is only a tool that is part of a bigger picture,

I also use MM levels & Trading Times, occasionally FIBS & Pivots and a little experience.

I will test this also although i have had this code for some time i have just transferred it into the indicator so just want to check everything is correct when the markets open.

Looking at adding some Daily Average targets now that patterns are starting to appear for those who wish to gain more through the larger moves, I will continue to monitor the Daily levels and would appreciate some input from others of their observationsAs you may know this takes a whole lot of time to keep modifying and testing and it is real helpful when others give solid well thought out comments for modifications or additions -

there are no bad ideas

For example goldensight requested a personal version of Dolly and while making that indicator i realised where the refresh problem might be so thanks for that and fingers crossed that i have indeed found that problem.

Files:
dolly_10.gif  67 kb

EA for DOLLY

Hi guys. I have made EA for DOLLY, look tests

Reason: