Dolly system - page 13

Artemis expert takes the exact signals that WWS 9.3 (Winning Solutions) Indicator although has more choices, so the entries are similar also to what is posted by Dolly, but not always the same. You may just want to take the signals that dolly generates than use this EA. Remember this is a breakout method.

ignacio:
when the development is over, the previous day level wont appear in the graph and everything will be more clean...

also... if I move to right the labels... will overlap with the current prices

am i ok?

Yep thats what I think too , if the next version gona be a clean yesterday day line it will be great !,I think the word is too long . the previous word is just nice , pivot suppose tobe - - - - - not a real line . The s/l suppose to be buy ans sell area coz .... it happent too mant time it come back .Btw what is sp ? cheers to ignacio

txsundevil:
Artemis expert takes the exact signals that WWS 9.3 (Winning Solutions) Indicator although has more choices, so the entries are similar also to what is posted by Dolly, but not always the same. You may just want to take the signals that dolly generates than use this EA. Remember this is a breakout method.

Today market going to be two way . suppose to be good for the ea . HAG EM HI !!! EEEEHHHAAAA !!!

Dolly achieved its short target on cable today 1.8838 , still going south at 13:00 ..

ignacio:
Hi,

I talked with linuxser bout the development of Dolly and I decided to help him...

Linuxser gave me the version 04 (not released) of this indicator... I have made some improvements on charts and source code. It should be more speedy than the previous versions... but i don't really sure bout this point.

This new release (from 03 to 0.4.1) contains a ChangeLog, so, if you want can take a look to the source code.

well... i'll be reading the entire thread for suggestions and commentaries...

thank you all (especially to Linuxser)

ign...

Sorry - I cannot run this version , it crashes my machine, previous version was more stable.

I understand that the code is performing pivot calculations and calculating entries, however do you need any other specifc indicators to run.

After it kept crashing, I removed every single indicator from the indicators folder and just left the dolly indicator, it still crashed....

Regards

hulahula:
Yep thats what I think too , if the next version gona be a clean yesterday day line it will be great !,I think the word is too long . the previous word is just nice , pivot suppose tobe - - - - - not a real line . The s/l suppose to be buy ans sell area coz .... it happent too mant time it come back .Btw what is sp ? cheers to ignacio

Hi,

i have attached this template to clarify somethings...

Some styles can be modified all levels are simple buffer that can be modified at Dolly properties... pay attention to all indicator properties and you will be able to adapt to your needs

Today was a nice trading day ...

keep workin on ideas...

Files:

npj6400:
Sorry - I cannot run this version , it crashes my machine, previous version was more stable.

I understand that the code is performing pivot calculations and calculating entries, however do you need any other specifc indicators to run.

After it kept crashing, I removed every single indicator from the indicators folder and just left the dolly indicator, it still crashed....

Regards

It would be help if you can give more info to us.

Some log would be fantastic. Pls, look at /expert/indicators to see if there are anyone.

Today dolly is hungry. Needs grass, and is looking for the in them south.

GBP +60 pips (actually with room dn +/- 16 be carefully)

EUR +30 pips (actually with room dn +/2 -2 be carefully)

CHF +60 pips (actually with roomup +/- -10 be carefully)

CAD +60 pips (actually with roomup +/- 0 be carefully)

I do not trade any jpy cross with dolly, too riskier for me in tf15.

ignacio:
Hi,

i have attached this template to clarify somethings...

Some styles can be modified all levels are simple buffer that can be modified at Dolly properties... pay attention to all indicator properties and you will be able to adapt to your needs

Today was a nice trading day ...

keep workin on ideas...

Thanks - this template file now running ok - maybe by cleaning out my indicators and re-installing I fixed the problem...

;)

npj6400:
Thanks - this template file now running ok - maybe by cleaning out my indicators and re-installing I fixed the problem...

you're welcome..

Dolly_v0.4.1

Does anyone notice that when v0.4.1 is loaded, it takes 100% of cpu usage.

Try open the window task manager, click on performance and then try to load v0.4.1 or if it is already loaded, change the time frame. You should notice cpu usage increases and takes from 5 to 10 sec to change to anther tf. My cpu usage jumped to 100% when changing the tf. I checked this by loading and removing each and every indicators one by one and found that v0.4.1 was the one.

Khai

Reason: