The second sacred cow: "Grow profits, cut losses" - page 24

joo:

And rightly so.

And some don't live long enough to be ruined' (C)type-Paukatz.

But, everyone will think, why not me in that beauty on the white sand? The answer is simple - you should have put a pip less!

Thank you.

You don't have to take the point. You catch the trend, forget about the take.

Alexei, you're really ...

Mathemat:

These questions? I don't know, Andrew. I don't understand them.

You understand everything. You're a smart man. It's not a hit-and-run, it's a statement of fact (like, "Are you the smartest? - No, I'm a boor like the rest of you!").

Simple questions.

tara: You don't need to take a take. You catch the trend, forget about the take.
Well, that's what I think, too. There is no fixed take, I forgot about it a long time ago. The signal itself will show when to take a take.

Mathemat:
Well, that's what I'm thinking too. There's no fixed take, I forgot about it a long time ago. The signal will tell you when to take a take.

No

OK, well, no signal will show - so the changed context will do it a little earlier.

I set TP and SL and follow them strictly.

tara:

No

And I'll tell you even scarier things! There's no takeaways and no stops! - Otherwise, you're screwed, amba, surrendering, surrendering the bastion, or something else in the bush (which everyone is used to doing, to the extent of their depravity).

The point, however, my friends, is something else. Forgive me for the fecal drill.

joo:
And I'll tell you even scarier things! There's no takeaways and no stops! - Otherwise it's a mess, amba, surrender, surrender of the bastion, or something else in the cusp (which everyone is used to in the measure of their depravity).

Do you take drugs?

The brakes were invented by cowards!
Reason: