A real life EA for a real live account!!

I am still trying to find an EA that someone has the confidence to say to me will work? I am looking to get sensible returns with minimal risks. It does not seem a lot to ask from all you EA wizzards.

You may want to try ASCTREND, it seems to be consistent compared to many of the EAs I have looked at from this and other sites. Other EAs which have great returns require you to either have a large S/L or go against the trend, those are just too much to stomach for a live account, they also tend to kill my demo account.

markt:
I am looking to get sensible returns with minimal risks. It does not seem a lot to ask from all you EA wizzards.

Actually it is a lot to ask. Every single EA has it's drawbacks for one reason or another if it's at all profitable to begin with. Your best bet is a portfolio of EAs using a very large amount of capital. Goodluck.

markt:
..... It does not seem a lot to ask from all you EA wizzards.

How rude!

drgoodvibe:
Actually it is a lot to ask..

Agree.. it's like knocking someone unknown's door and said, "I want your money machine". But fortunately there're plenty generous peoples here, one of them may help you.

Devil2000:
Agree.. it's like knocking someone unknown's door and said, "I want your money machine". But fortunately there're plenty generous peoples here, one of them may help you.

The original poster may get help, but said poster can rest assured that the vast majority of those EAs openly posted on the internet are probably not money machines. Money sink is the more appropriate term for most of the EAs you find. Even the best money machine doesn't turn lead into gold regardless of what the advertising print says.

pipscooper:
The original poster may get help, but said poster can rest assured that the vast majority of those EAs openly posted on the internet are probably not money machines. Money sink is the more appropriate term for most of the EAs you find. Even the best money machine doesn't turn lead into gold regardless of what the advertising print says.

Well, it was my comparison. If I trade for living using my own proven EA, then it is my money machine, no matter how much (or how little) money it's produce. So asking my EA is just like asking my money machine (But pls don't ask me, I don't have it).

Every so often there are online conversations where the basic question amounts to: "Is there a single trading system that will work?"

The thing that interests me about conversations like this is, elsewhere I've seen conversations where the basic question is: "Which of these *hundreds* of profitable trading systems will remain the most robust over time?"

- - - -

I have a suspicion that there are many many many possible trading system logic structures that can profitably trade a given market. The question is: how do you find them?

- - - -

Have I mentioned the importance of an accurate optimizer lately?

Real Account - Real Profit

Me and my friend developed a setting (for CybTrd v1.88c) that can work well on almost everymonth, but of course that the results aren't really good:

Gave us 8 consecutive successful trades, in 1 week and a day (since when the EA is working 24/7). None loss. Profit of $96.

I am talking about a real account.

On backtesting it gives us much better results.

It can survive every month on backtesting with a initial deposit of $200.

Until now, I am having good results on REAL ACCOUNT.

EA:CyberiaTrader v1.88c

Currency: EURxUSD

Initial Deposit: $120 to $200.

Results so far on REAL ACCOUNT: 96 dollars (from 09/17/2006 to 25/09/2006)

Challenge: Does anyone have better results on REAL ACCOUNT and REAL PROFIT?

BrazilianTrader:
Me and my friend developed a setting (for CybTrd v1.88c) that can work well on almost everymonth, but of course that the results aren't really good:

Gave us 8 consecutive successful trades, in 1 week and a day (since when the EA is working 24/7). None loss. Profit of $96.

I am talking about a real account.

On backtesting it gives us much better results.

It can survive every month on backtesting with a initial deposit of $200.

Until now, I am having good results on REAL ACCOUNT.

EA:CyberiaTrader v1.88c

Currency: EURxUSD

Initial Deposit: $120 to $200.

Results so far on REAL ACCOUNT: 96 dollars (from 09/17/2006 to 25/09/2006)

Challenge: Does anyone have better results on REAL ACCOUNT and REAL PROFIT?

Do you mind posting the said version of cyberia v1.88c ?

Thanks

CyberiaTrader 1.88

Here we go...

Files:
Reason: