A real life EA for a real live account!! - page 4

Nieve? Now you've resorted to name calling.

Nieve is running insane risk reward ratio and expecting to survive.

I told you...the ea is only going for a small move. If the price moves greater than 2x the expected target against you, your flipping a coin, making a wish, crossing your fingers, and praying the price comes back.

You just keep practicing the same type of logic that breeds failed traders. And I'll keep making a living trading. and teaching others to do the same.

The ea for me is just something to do inbetween manual trades. If it does happen to work out then great but it won't hurt my feelings if it don't.

Just google my user name you'll see.

er...

naive[nɑ'ɪːv /naɪ'ɪːv]

adj. lacking worldly wisdom, unsuspecting, gullible; childish, innocent, simple, unsophisticated

naive[nɑ'ɪːv /naɪ'ɪːv]

adj. lacking worldly wisdom, unsuspecting,BrazilianTrader, gullible; childish, innocent, simple, unsophisticated

please post your BEST backtest...

Here is what I am running on my real account....still making money while you save your pennys to re-fund your dumped account.

Don't know if you care david, but i would get rid of the "system parameters" that way he can't hijack your "losing" method.

Just tryin to look out for ya man.

B

Oh and Brazilian Trader, there is a reason why David still has money in his account , but then again you wouldn't know about having money in an account...

YupYup:
Don't know if you care david, but i would get rid of the "system parameters" that way he can't hijack your "losing" method.

Just tryin to look out for ya man.

B

Oh and Brazilian Trader, there is a reason why David still has money in his account , but then again you wouldn't know about having money in an account...

Its ok cause most people have to find there own settings as we know from trying to use eachothers.

Notice he is online but not posting his results. He's probly trying to run tests to come up with something now.

Lets see your winning results Mr. Brazil

edit: oops he's off line now...hehe

You guys are fighting in a public area. It is enough for the fight. Let's bring this conversation to a constructive solution for all of us.

David why dont you post your version of the ea so we can all forward test it.

gado:
David why dont you post your version of the ea so we can all forward test it.

np I'll post it here but it is posted in "great ea in backtest" <---this thread is where I, and several others are testing it with numerous settings.

Reason: