A real life EA for a real live account!! - page 2

aelimian:
Do you mind posting the said version of cyberia v1.88c ? Thanks

and which settings you are using to get those results..

like time frame?

thanks would help in figuring which to forward test.

The best time frame I think is H4, because we got some losses on H1, and M Timeframes seem to be awful...

And by the way, I did a mistake, the EA we use is "_CyberiaTrader v1.88_", NOT "v1.88c"...

I'll let you guys know if we get any loss...

BrazilianTrader:
The best time frame I think is H4, because we got some losses on H1, and M Timeframes seem to be awful...

And by the way, I did a mistake, the EA we use is "_CyberiaTrader v1.88_", NOT "v1.88c"...

I'll let you guys know if we get any loss...

ok.. cool. thanks for the reply..

oh.. just one more thing if you dont mind me asking..

did you go with default settings.. or have you altered the settings..?

I had read awhile back of this system, its seems to be very good from what I had read, but never got around to forward testing it....

Okay, I altered some parameters.

To do such, you must know at least superficially what you are doing, and keep backtesting on different months, paying attention to the model quality (the higher the % is, the more like real life it is).

Try to read the manual first and find out what some parameters are (http://www.cyberia.org.ru/files/Cyberia%20Pro%20Manual%20-%20English.pdf. Do search on this forum for any keyword and experiences with this EA. Note that the manual is for the Pro Version, but the explanations there help a lot for the Open Source version, that is the v1.88 one.

Remember that this topic is to talk about REAL ACCOUNT and FORWARD LIFE; and the results I posted, I and my friend got on a Real Account, in about 2 weeks.

We still got no loss.

Dear BT,

Thanks for the EA. I am testing it now. What model quality %ge you think is acceptable.. I am getting around 30% on my MT4.

takechance:
Dear BT, Thanks for the EA. I am testing it now. What model quality %ge you think is acceptable.. I am getting around 30% on my MT4.

.. i would have to say that you want at least +80%..

Thats not happening for cyberia. So whats the remedy? People on other forums say this EA is good in backtesting but fails miserably on live. Lets see.

BrazilianTrader:

To do such, you must know at least superficially what you are doing, and keep backtesting on different months, paying attention to the model quality (the higher the % is, the more like real life it is).

Try to read the manual first and find out what some parameters are (http://www.cyberia.org.ru/files/Cyberia%20Pro%20Manual%20-%20English.pdf. Do search on this forum for any keyword and experiences with this EA. Note that the manual is for the Pro Version, but the explanations there help a lot for the Open Source version, that is the v1.88 one.

Remember that this topic is to talk about REAL ACCOUNT and FORWARD LIFE; and the results I posted, I and my friend got on a Real Account, in about 2 weeks.

We still got no loss.

You must be lucky enough not to get a single loss in 2 weeks. I just started 24 hours back and already have a good amount losing trade.

BrazilianTrader:

We still got no loss.

there are a thousand different settings we can use. I know cause I have spent weeks testing. I have god settings I use on real live account but its 66% wins. 1hr chart. And I get some loss on 4hr too.

If you have settings that give better results than why not post them?

To tell us to read the manual(wich I have) and experiment, then thats just wrong.

No need to even post that you have a real life ea that works on real life account if your not gonna post the settings.

edit: this EA has been tested long befor this thread was started. By me and alot of others befor me.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174700

attached is my pre set version of the CT. The 85f version is bug free. the 88 version described here has problems and is not intended for use yet. This is from the guys that made it.

use this one on 1 hr chart. you'll average 65+% wins. Max draw down 35%

curently running on real account at 66% wins

Files:
Reason: