Could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works? - page 5

drayco:
For quite awhile i have heard people say this. But, what would happen if the forex dealers are forced to only make their money on the spreads? Couldn't they still make a tidy sum from all of us small traders?

Spreads are coming from the global market and are made by the traders.

The broker gets prices including the spreads.

The only thing they can do is widen the spreads.

They could for example widen the spreads 2 pips and make that their income.

But real spread can vary widely. Sometimes half a pip sometimes 10 of more.

But customers want fixed spreads. Low ones. Because low spreads=cheap broker. But that's besides reality.

A better option would be a fixed commision plus real spreads. Then the broker has nothing to worry. No matter how many scalpers they have they earn on every transaction. But then the client says. That brokers sucks because they have (real) spreads and ask extra money on top of that.....

So in a way the traders are (also) to blame.

Somebody back there posted that they belived an author of a profitable EA would not share it. Maybe i live in LaLaLand, but i've found very gracious and giving people both here and at the factory willing to share their ideas and success with those willing to listen with a greatful heart.

Also, one must accept that one man's "success" with a particular EA might mean another's failure with the same. TraderSeven stated such in his post, and i can state from personal experience in forward testing along with a group of several with a particular EA that some are in fact having success at the same times others are seeing different results. There are so many factors involved. And it has also been stated, there is no one EA that can do it all. Some form of EA management, be it another EA, or human management, the current level of EAs available for us normals can only do so much. I do know of several that are trading profitably with EAs in live accounts and making a living at it. Some of the EAs are those found in public domain and are free.

The truth is out there.

: ) Thom

accrete,

I do believe that the success of any EAs depends upon the environment like you said. I have seen many EAs which people have claimed to be good while others do not have such good results. I have tried some of the EAs form this site and other sites, I just can say that they work when the conditions are right else they will fail miserably. Some EAs, you have to be able to stomach the results especially those that goes against the trend....

I am sure there are some great EAs out there, just haven't found it.....

So not any good EA posting on this tread ????

Regards

promo01

eASCTrend is supposed to work, BrainSystem is supposed to work, but I have not tried them. The problem is that the rules and indicators for these systems are complex and one should know exactly what the system is doing, not trading a "black box".

Promo01,

Join the Elite section. There are EAs there that work, but nobody here is going to hand pick them for you.

The EA's are here for the taking.

YOU must take them, test them, forward test them, and decide for yourself.

It takes a lot of time, work, and it is frustrating.

If this was easy everyone would be doing it.

Here is an equity graph from an EA I recently made. Will probably begin using it live soon, after testing of course.

Files:

ryanklefas:
Here is an equity graph from an EA I recently made. Will probably begin using it live soon, after testing of course.

Some new Martingale system ?

It looks like mine (used on real acc)

Files:
1248_.bmp  884 kb

Hi, I'm new here.

I just wanted to point out to Mr. Bongo that his theory about all the idiots becomming millionaires is highly unlikely, even IF someone posted a great system. A market has two sides, buyers and sellers. If everyone used the same system, the market would flat out. Money does not just pop out of the pants of the brokers, they are transfered between participants in the forex market. Ergo, if everyone buys at the same time, who will sell?

So, it wouldn't not work because of brokers closing accounts, but because a market does not reward equality in the way that is suggested here.

- Cheers

Reason: