Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1198

ripefx:
Big Problemo!! ok i get it, thank you Mladen... Something similar to this that has alerts you would recommend/suggest?

Let me see what can be digged out (or done)

Hi mladen

1.I want to ask if can make this indi nmc

2.if can make the band Solid change to transparent

3.if can make this indi MTF

Kind Regards.

Files:

blueface:
Hi mladen

1.I want to ask if can make this indi nmc

2.if can make the band Solid change to transparent

3.if can make this indi MTF

Kind Regards.

blueface

Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code of it? If yes, please post it (all I have is the ex4 file)

mladen:
blueface Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code of it? If yes, please post it (all I have is the ex4 file)

Hi mladen

I down from here.

Bollinger Bands Metatrader Indicator - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast

I found its mq4,so I think its the original source code,but now you have check it,

its a decompiled code,sadly

I dont have the source code

I just found this indi is good,Do you have a similar one to recommend?

Kind Regards.

Files:
snap1_2.jpg  68 kb

blueface:
Hi mladen

I down from here.

Bollinger Bands Metatrader Indicator - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast

I found its mq4,so I think its the original source code,but now you have check it,

its a decompiled code,sadly

I dont have the source code

I just found this indi is good,Do you have a similar one to recommend?

Kind Regards.

blueface

Sorry, that is the same thing (you can see for yourself : open the code and see the line 2 of the code)

mladen:
blueface Sorry, that is the same thing (you can see for yourself : open the code and see the line 2 of the code)

Isnt this the same indicator ? , it sais that its coded by you Found it on forexfactory.

bb_ribbon_filled_2_color.mq4

timmyhanke:
Isnt this the same indicator ? , it sais that its coded by you Found it on forexfactory. bb_ribbon_filled_2_color.mq4

timmyhanke

Yes, it is. Here you have a version with some more options too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821/page8(that is the thread where it was originally posted and created). Just set the bands period to 20 and they will be the same

The addition of price labels is done by TRO when he was patching the same thing to all indicators and after that he called them his indicators (it was his usual routine how he "made" indicators)

Hi mladen and timmyhanke

I see,thx very much.

Kind Regards.

Upgraded, optimized and simplified wpr ma histo (multi time frame version with alerts) indicator : wpr_ma_cross_histo__mtf___alerts_2.mq4

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I thank you again for the indicator. I ask if you can make a small change. I'd like to see the values of Ergodic CCI and the Trigger line of all other TF, in the data window of the indicator 4 timeframe. it's possible?

I have attached a picture to be more clear.

greetings

Barons1

Reason: