Suggest Trend Indicator

Hi, I’m trying to make an expert advisor but I can’t get a good indicator to determine the trend.

Please suggest trend indicators so I can attach it to the expert advisor to determine the trend.

Thank you

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
Volume Profile + Range v6.0 (former TPO). Distribution of deals by price levels at a given time interval. Displayed as a histogram. The width of the histogram at the level means the number of transactions carried out on it. If a...

============

Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER

1. Tool to monitor the price and trades on the chart (Signal_Bars_v2 and up to v6) - the thread
  2. Signal Bars v7 to Signal Bars v10a (all the versions), Signal_Bars_HAS_v01 and v2 working with Heikin_Ashi indicator - the thread

the best trend indicator is raw price and its swing points.

The best Trend Indicator is an Indicator based on Deep Neural Network. ENCOG could work well with some changes but I suggest to write your own in Python Tensorflow.
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/252
Using MetaTrader 5 Indicators with ENCOG Machine Learning Framework for Timeseries Prediction
Using MetaTrader 5 Indicators with ENCOG Machine Learning Framework for Timeseries Prediction
  • www.mql5.com
This article will introduce MetaTrader 5 to ENCOG - advanced neural network and machine learning framework developed by Heaton Research. There are previously described methods I know of that enable MetaTrader to use machine learning techniques: FANN, NeuroSolutions, Matlab and NeuroShell. I hope that ENCOG will be a complementary solution since...
Reason: