Coding help - page 347

xan023:
I changed lines

int _stoplevel=MarketInfo(_symbol,MODE_STOPLEVEL);

to

int _stoplevel=30*Point;

why don't you simply add a new parameter (call it StopLevelPoints for example) and then change that line to this :

int _stoplevel=StopLevelPoints*Point;

That way you can control the EA using parameters without a need to change the code whenever you wish to change that part (and the EA would be able to work with different values for that on different symbols)

OMG,OMG,OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just discovered the HOLY GRAIL !! ( again pff)

Just kiddin' ...

Gents, could you please add alert to this old indi ?zigzagonparabolic.mq4

Much appreciate your skills !

Files:

razo:
OMG,OMG,OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just discovered the HOLY GRAIL !! ( again pff)

Just kiddin' ...

Gents, could you please add alert to this old indi ?zigzagonparabolic.mq4

Much appreciate your skills !

Does it repaint like all zigzags?

Hey,

I have a problem with part of the code that does not want to compile: double alpha = (2.0+const)/(1.0+const+averagePeriod).

Can somebody help?

Tx.

D.

nbtrading:
Does it repaint like all zigzags?

Absolutely not !

razo:
Absolutely not !

Razo,

The alerts for that indicator are exactly the same as for parabolic sar (since the zigzag leg is formed only when a new parabolic sar trend starts).

Hi Mladen or Mrtools,

A while ago I had problems with the Givonly indicator.

I recall Mladen fixed it in this enclosed one, but now it makes Metatrader get stuck again.

It totally freezes MT4 untill I remove it from its folder ...

Maybe you guys know another support-resistance indicator that can show 1 hour resistance on an M1 chart ?

This is an amazing support-resistance on M1, that's why I love the Givonly one that much...

Files:

Wulong10:
Hi Mladen or Mrtools,

A while ago I had problems with the Givonly indicator.

I recall Mladen fixed it in this enclosed one, but now it makes Metatrader get stuck again.

It totally freezes MT4 untill I remove it from its folder ...

Maybe you guys know another support-resistance indicator that can show 1 hour resistance on an M1 chart ?

This is an amazing support-resistance on M1, that's why I love the Givonly one that much...

Wulong10

I downloaded that indicator, attached it to a chart, and this is what I got :

Tried it on indices too, and it worked OK on all, so frankly I really do not know what can cause your terminal to freeze (the only loop that is working is limited to bars, so that can not be a cause either)

Files:
sr.gif  65 kb

Hmm, maybe it's my own fault. I use too many indicators.

In my chart I have 22, but with all those it works very fast without any problem. There is even a dynamic zone indicator, which tends to slow down the computer, but it works very well ....

Only when I add the Givonly, I get stuck.

I have put a Givonly on a test chart in my test MT4 and there it works, so the indicator itself works fine.

But I do think it's rather 'computer heavy'.

Do you know any other, less heavy one with the same features ?

Thanks for helping ..

Wulong10:
Hmm, maybe it's my own fault. I use too many indicators.

In my chart I have 22, but with all those it works very fast without any problem. There is even a dynamic zone indicator, which tends to slow down the computer, but it works very well ....

Only when I add the Givonly, I get stuck.

I have put a Givonly on a test chart in my test MT4 and there it works, so the indicator itself works fine.

But I do think it's rather 'computer heavy'.

Do you know any other, less heavy one with the same features ?

Thanks for helping ..

Wulong10

I am assuming that you checked the other similar ones too, so, if that is the case, I can not recommend you any other to use

Reason: