Trix and the Euro

Hello,

I am looking for some help on adding an alarm to a trix indicator that I have. I have a MACD cross that has an alarm but have moved to the trix which doesnt have the alarm. I also want to give some background info and maybe someone would like to make an EA out of it.

The indicators needed are trix (period 8, signal 3), and shadeNY (for ease) and I will attach them here. I will also include the MACD Cross, this is where the idea came from to get an alert and arrows.

I start by checking the month, week, and day to find the overall longterm trend, with the euro it is up. So I will only use a buy signal from trix between the hours of 3am est and 2pm est (add shadeNY, but you might have to modify it for your brokers time). I use this on a 5 minute chart and I am only looking for a 10 pip profit with a 10 pip stop. And also move the stop up manually as the trade goes along to reduce losing the entire 10 pips. So far it has been working well for me in demo but I miss some moves at the start because I dont notice them and I hope that someone can help get an alarm and possibly arrows on the chart at the cross to help make identifying it easier. Thank you in advance!

Files:
trix.ex4  5 kb
shadeny.ex4  6 kb

traderjai_inhi:
Hello,

I am looking for some help on adding an alarm to a trix indicator that I have...

Thank you in advance!

How can someone help you if you just provide the .ex4 files? You need to provide the .mq4 files so that they can see the code. If you do not want to provide the .mq4 files then you can give this project to a private programmer who will charge you.

Sorry, I didnt know which ones to add here.

I also realized that not a lot of people are happy enough with 10 pips, I am in college so spend a lot of my time in class and just want a quick in and out trade before classes. You can put this on a longer timeframe chart and go for more pips if you want.

I have tried to figure out how to change the macd cross to reflect a trix cross but so far it doesnt make sense to me... I am still going through codersgurus tutorial and trying to make it work.

Again, sorry for putting the wrong files here, hopefully someone can help.

Files:
shadeny.mq4  6 kb
trix.mq4  4 kb

maybe this will help

I havent play around with it tho... see if it works for you

Cheers

Z

Files:
trix_1.mq4  5 kb

Zassax2,

Thank you, I will try it out.

Much appreciated!