Swing Line indicator

I decided to make this thread to keep my documentations on Swing Line. Everybody is free to contribute as we going along.

First, the methodology is describe in the following pdf. The title would be TASC-Set-2010-Getting-Clear-With-Short-Term-Swings.

Following are the indicators. Some of them are histograms, and some of them are custom multitimeframe.

eg swing line

jmmn:

Dear redwed

In the Post 14062 I can see a graph and I can read from mwambaFX that the line in the chart is m15 and the colour bar m5.

My first question, please, is this one: How can I have a chart like that one where the line is W1 and the colour bar D1?

Do you mind sending a template with the indicator/s that I have to use for that same chart using those two time frames (W1 for the swing line and D1 for the candle)?

Do you mind telling me also the parameters that I have to place in the indicator/s to get what I am asking for (W1 and D1)

I am sorry but I have not understood you well and I find that the two indicators that you mention only have one time frame within the “Variable inputs” of the indicator.

Thank you so much in advance!

eurgbp swing line daily weekly combo

Above is how i done it.

Attached is the template used.

They doesn't have any mathematical formula. Only 'clear' from highest low and lowest high.

dear sir redwed iam intrested with your strategy using swing line. can you explain what rule when buy or sel or not trade condition sir

havendim:
dear sir redwed iam intrested with your strategy using swing line. can you explain what rule when buy or sel or not trade condition sir

I didn't trade it live yet. I used another kind of system (more complicated). But i'm testing a few ideas already.

For example, taken my examples form EURGBP 17th of November. I chose this date and pair randomly as i see some range and trending moment.

buy eurgbp1

sell eurgbp2

buy eurgbp3

sell eurgbp4

buy eurgbp5

sell eurgbp6

buy 1: 17 pips
sell 2: -2
buy 3: -7
sell 4: 2
buy 5: -12
sell 6: 37
total would be 35 pips for that day

Open and close right at the color change.

This is one way of doing it. I think we should optimize it a little bit further.

Reason: