Requests & Ideas - page 464

mladen:

mntiwana

Here you go : gg-timebox_1_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so so much thanks for quick response,you are enough kind as always,can you be some more help full by adding rectangle line thickness size in property window,picture attached.thanks.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_10.png  27 kb

abel:

I still have the same problem with this new indicator

i hope you can help me solve this problem, Mr Mladen

Thanks

Abel, try this one, sorry for the problems with it, but testing this one it seems to work correctly.

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_bars__1_2.ex4

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so so much thanks for quick response,you are enough kind as always,can you be some more help full by adding rectangle line thickness size in property window,picture attached.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

Here you go : gg-timebox_1_2.mq4

Files:
gg.png  115 kb

mladen:

mntiwana

Here you go : gg-timebox_1_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so many many thanks,it is working perfect now,you are enough kind as always......one question plz,i added up/down colors according to my visual ease (no errors/warnings},is it right to do this way ?

regards

Files:
1_12.png  181 kb

Please cancel my request for an open session line to be created.

Thank you

All the best

Xard777

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so many many thanks,it is working perfect now,you are enough kind as always......one question plz,i added up/down colors according to my visual ease (no errors/warnings},is it right to do this way ?

regards

mntiwana

Here you go : gg-timebox_1_3.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Abel, try this one, sorry for the problems with it, but testing this one it seems to work correctly.

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_bars__1_2.ex4

You were invaluable today, thank you for all your help, mrtools

Have a nice day

Hello forum members and a happy new year 2016!

I am writing here, because I would love to know if someone could help me with some coding regardin one indicator;

I am trading a weekly concept with these parameters: Open a buy and sell trade + / - 50 pips from weekly open with a 60 pip stop on each trade. Basicly I would just like an indicator that plots these lines based on these concept. So when a new week opens, I could see these lines automaticly. I am attaching a picture for a better understanding of what i mean. I supose this isn't too hard to code. But if something simmilar already exist. I would love if someone could point me.

Here is the picture and the only indicator that i have:

Kindly!

mladen:

mntiwana

Here you go : gg-timebox_1_3.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for make it complete and flexible,now baby is ready for every style vision.thanks.

regards

Files:
eurusdm5_2.png  37 kb

Yes Mladen thank you. Can we have a simpler version of the volty channel stop which has

price

atr length

kv

money risk

as its parameters in the inputs tab.

Thank you very much.

mladen:

mandagozu81

Volty channel must have a 4th parameter too : the MoneyRisk

Reason: